BP talent, MOCO talent, SW talent post up! 2016 edition...

Mydaughterava on Moco is looking for a room

Beautifullystrange90 is looking for $'s
Saw a white SW in her 30s walking away from the adult movie store parking lot (starts with a L - don't want to put their name out there) off of 35 about two blocks from Mockingbird. Looks like a guy dropped her off. She was wearing a bright orange swimsuit bottom/skirt. Going to do some recon and a car trying to get her attention within 5 min.

All this was going down around 9:00 am this morning.
New potential* I have not seen her...YET...she quoted .60 for head and .80 for hhr. She messaged DustyNicole1993 is kik, I dont have kik... Cute pics!
http://www.mocospace.com/html/profil...?user=85201399 Originally Posted by arlington_golf_guy
nessa.b1997

http://www.mocospace.com/html/profil...?user=84429756

$80 and she needs to be picked up near I20 and Camp Wisdom. I took her back to my place for BBBJ/FS. No kissing, little IOP but a tight little package if you have a place or don't mind in your car. Also, bring your own condom or meet the Don with an offer to pull out.

She has Mgmt. or a boyfriend that's involved with her account too but he wasn't an issue other than some texting with her and then showing himself when I dropped her off.
Suggestion.. in addition to the link, can we include a pic of the moco hoe in the review for those that don't have a Moco account?
That's the best I can do folks, shes super cute, nice tits
nessa.b1997

http://www.mocospace.com/html/profil...?user=84429756

$80 and she needs to be picked up near I20 and Camp Wisdom. I took her back to my place for BBBJ/FS. No kissing, little IOP but a tight little package if you have a place or don't mind in your car. Also, bring your own condom or meet the Don with an offer to pull out.

She has Mgmt. or a boyfriend that's involved with her account too but he wasn't an issue other than some texting with her and then showing himself when I dropped her off. Originally Posted by Adonis

Here's a pic:

http://www.mocospace.com/html/profil...?user=85201399 Originally Posted by arlington_golf_guy
dusty.m1993 on Moco - Mini Review

I just visited her - nice tits, teeth need work, small bbw and maybe 24. This was like a High School fuck but not in the good ways!

We start chatting on Moco about a visit and she says 80 for 30 but adds that the quicker the better so really 80 until you nut. No problem, she's very close and I'm down to give her a try.

She screens by asking for your dick pic in text or over Moco and if you don't send it she's going to block you. So after sending a dick pic, she sends her address. She has me park on the side of the house and comes to get me. I hear kids out back and she says there are some kids back there playing but they wont come in....

She basically sneaks me into her room and shuts the door. (no lock) She asks for a condom - which I don't have. She says "no problem, I'm clean so we don't need one." (Don Friendly) I opt for the BBBJ/HJ option. She goes to town and she uses much spit, deep and fast bobs and lots of hand action. Eventually, I nut.

She grabs a towel, some wet naps and offers them over. She asks me to get dressed and be ready to sneak out as some of the kids have come in. The kids were young - like 6 or so but she neglected to tell me that her mom was home too! We had to dodge mom so I could duck out the front door.

She walked me to my car and said that she usually doesn't have company when mom's home but sometimes, it happens...

Overall, not a bad blow and she's close to home but I'm not a teenager, she's not my type and won't be back.
thx for intel, I've been messaging her back and forth on moco. Sounds like a good truck date!
the guys who post little messages on the Moco girl's page.. stuff like "you are fine", or "hit me up girl", etc.. are these guys asking her to contact them for a session? or are these random comments?
I'm pretty sure just random stupid comments