This is my reality. Not what Tiny Gambino wants you to think of me.

In this environment. Yes.

And generally overall, yes.

When I was young and dumb I had a heart. Now I have a brain.

I hope for you, a little balance some day, hon.

Legitimate thoughts of suicide need to be professionally assessed and treated. Period. End of story.

Said, That Hot Nurse from a SWB. I would hate to intrude on this belief that you wish to cling to. So do sore throats, right?

Anything other than that is just two people playing the same game, feeding the same beast.

Said, That Hot Nurse. Say, are you really a nurse? Or just pretending? '-)

That is complete and utter horseshit.

Absolute HORSE. SHIT.

Said JUDGE THN.

Trust me, I know a little bit more about this than you do. Originally Posted by THN
Why would you believe you know what I do or do not know, hon? We've never met, had a decent conversation, or even a hostile one. So I'm curious to know why you believe you do. I feel that you know something I might also know, but maybe you don't know some other stuff I do know. I'm happy to share if ya like. I like to learn, so maybe you do have something you can teach me or that I can consider. If not, maybe I can show you something you have yet to consider. I believe that all things are possible, even if you don't wish to. Nothing wrong with either thought process.

Please refrain from coming at me like a mack truck, because I am benevolent and have never done anything to deserve the wrath of THN. It's not my mission to get anyone, or show anyone up. Consider if you'd like to know some stuff, and I am happy to share...always. Otherwise, say what you gotta say and I'll say what I gotta say. If you prefer I not ask questions, I'm happy not to ask you any. No big whoop. Let's don't make it one. Ok?
Then you play the game with her. I'll be over here not getting sucked into the same old song and dance. I have better shit to do than get into an endless back and forth with another hooker about the benefits of qualified, professional guidance during an emotional crisis. Have a nice day. Or don't. I don't like your long-winded ass anyway.

When I was young and dumb I had a heart. Now I have a brain. Originally Posted by THN
Congratulations. You have become me.

I hereby crown you TinGirl (don't cut yourself on the sharp edges).
Then you play the game with her. I'll be over here not getting sucked into the same old song and dance. I have better shit to do than get into an endless back and forth with another hooker about the benefits of qualified, professional guidance during an emotional crisis. Have a nice day. Or don't. I don't like your long-winded ass anyway. Originally Posted by THN
Yeah well, you've been wrong about me before and have no reason to dislike me and that's not the point of exchanging info. And hey, I didn't ask to be your bestie.

I do not consider it "sh*t" to stick out my hand and actually help someone, rather than push them away and tell 'em to do something that they have been told to do before, yet lo and behold and imagine that....it didn't cure jack diddly. Because if that was the real solution, guess what... there'd be no need to say the same thing. Hmmm Maybe I do know something about vicious circles and how to put an end to them? nah You don't like me, so it's not possible, I guess.

Carry on, and know the offer is open to exchange info if ya ever decide to use your heart again. Otherwise, I wish ya all the best with whatever "this" is. You don't seem very happy with it, but if it works for you....congrats!
Congratulations. You have become me.

I hereby crown you TinGirl (don't cut yourself on the sharp edges). Originally Posted by TinMan
Where's my fucking ring????
Let Kitty eat cake
Where's my fucking ring???? Originally Posted by THN
Patience, darling. I have to stop by the gas station and pick up a box of Cracker Jacks.
I feel betrayed. And totally mistreated. How dare you. You said you were crowning me. Maybe you meant to say you were rimming me. Because that's what it feels like. Crowning and rimming feel very different sensations. I would know.

Who said cake?

Who said crab cake? Originally Posted by THN

FTFY
Ich liebe Geschichten, die ein glückliches ende haben. Erzähl es nochmal
[I love stories that have a happy ending. Tell it again] Originally Posted by Dorian Gray

Das ist in der Tat eine Geschichte mit einem glucklichen Ende, Fraulein Kommandant.

Das ist in der Tat eine Geschichte mit einem glucklichen Ende, Fraulein Kommandant. Originally Posted by andymarksman

Really dude? ...you might want to get evaluated somewhere........no shame in having a mental illness.......you can be helped, maybe not in a shithole like Houston.....but the rest of Texas....Austin, or Dallas......there you go
Really dude? ...you might want to get evaluated somewhere........no shame in having a mental illness.......you can be helped, maybe not in a shithole like Houston.....but the rest of Texas....Austin, or Dallas......there you go Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Really dude? ...you might want to get evaluated somewhere........no shame in having a mental illness.......you can be helped, maybe not in a shithole like Houston.....but the rest of Texas....Austin, or Dallas......there you go Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Yeah, that's the smartest thing you ever posted, maybe you need to be checked in to a mental clinic, too. Just to be sure.
Then you play the game with her. I'll be over here not getting sucked into the same old song and dance. I have better shit to do than get into an endless back and forth with another hooker about the benefits of qualified, professional guidance during an emotional crisis. Have a nice day. Or don't. I don't like your long-winded ass anyway. Originally Posted by THN
Quit besting around the Budh. Tell us what you really think.
You are not part of the target audience, so if you respond, you have a problem.