Laney1 is the best I've ever seen. Really!

Oz is this not just hypocrisy ? Are you not just passive aggressively " so much fucking with each other " ? Hmmmm ! Don't you think if the flighty one was to truly not like it , she would quit bumping this deader than dead thread over and over , instead of the constant seeking of attention ? And all the willingness of others to give it to her every time , the true reason that we are doomed ? Or maybe just the ones who sit back passively in judgement? Hahahaha TFF ROTFLMFAO LOL !
I think someone needs a hug. Come over here!! Rowdy Rocky Bullydog...you just need a little love.
Oz is this not just hypocrisy ? Are you not just passive aggressively " so much fucking with each other " ? Hmmmm ! Don't you think if the flighty one was to truly not like it , she would quit bumping this deader than dead thread over and over , instead of the constant seeking of attention ? And all the willingness of others to give it to her every time , the true reason that we are doomed ? Or maybe just the ones who sit back passively in judgement? Hahahaha TFF ROTFLMFAO LOL ! Originally Posted by rockerrick
Hypocrisy, maybe, but probably "holier than thou" would be more accurate. Passive-agressive? Don't see anything passive about it.

And there sure are lots of hits and posts to this dead thread.

Don't even get me started on "the willingness of others to give it to her every time." Double-entendre city.

I hadn't clicked through on this thread until last night, and after 11 pages in the combat zone, just couldn't resist being a little judgmental. Oh, and you missed "over-dramatic."

Just my first impressions, on the sperm of the moment. Wasn't expecting a standing ovulation.
Oz is this not just hypocrisy ? Are you not just passive aggressively " so much fucking with each other " ? Hmmmm ! Don't you think if the flighty one was to truly not like it , she would quit bumping this deader than dead thread over and over , instead of the constant seeking of attention ? And all the willingness of others to give it to her every time , the true reason that we are doomed ? Or maybe just the ones who sit back passively in judgement? Hahahaha TFF ROTFLMFAO LOL ! Originally Posted by rockerrick
I think someone doesn't like not being the center of attention...
this is why the human race is doomed
other creatures flock around
the highly sensitive ones
those who are most averse to risk
and follow their lead

grackles on a telephone line
happy as pigs in shit
until the moment
that the flighty one gets spooked
and flies away
then they all follow in masse
maybe there's a hawk nearby
that only the flighty one can sense

do we really need so much fucking with each other?
does it make us better people?
does more frequent exposure to risk
really enhance our lives?

maybe we should save our meager sheckels
for twice as long
or three or four times
and truly enjoy these moments that are shared
and savor them more completely

instead of whining about golden pussy syndrome
harping on someone who is different
triggering defensive reactions
for some perverted sense
of psychodrama entertainment

you are welcome to entertain yourselves this way
you are also welcome to suck my ass
as I will suck yours
if your thoughts are clean Originally Posted by ozmosys
Interesting composition.

I don't get the "ass sucking" thing, but whatever.
I think someone doesn't like not being the center of attention...
Originally Posted by Joel Goodson
If I want to be the center I'll just write a thread . Maybe I'm just getting bored of the same thread , getting bumped and regurgitating the same old shit over and over . Or the ever so inspiring + 1 ! Where's the originality in this wasteland ?
If I want to be the center I'll just write a thread . Maybe I'm just getting bored of the same thread , getting bumped and regurgitating the same old shit over and over . Or the ever so inspiring + 1 ! Where's the originality in this wasteland ? Originally Posted by rockerrick
"The (gentleman) doth protest too much, methinks."
Interesting composition.

I don't get the "ass sucking" thing, but whatever. Originally Posted by Joel Goodson
I don't either, but I didn't edit it out. Probably just a lame attempt at shock value.
{bump}

Damn....she is good.