He's Gonna Walk...

listening to the Martin family lawyers reminds me of Dave Chappelles Wu Tang financial skit.

a great victory for truth, justice and the unAmerican way.

Batten down the hatches! Y'all will be dancing in the moonlight tonite!

I'm getting rid of all my hoodies and James Brown CDs NOW!

Fucking idiots... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Oh don't get your panties all in a twist. Iam sure there will be a wrongful death suit against Zimmerman and you'll get your sense of revenge that way.
Not me... He was acquitted by a jury of his peers.

God Bless America.

God Bless America. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Which means he is still innocent of homicide.
Which means he is still innocent of homicide. Originally Posted by LexusLover
That's because .......

The Political Forum: Trayon Martin’s Gun and Pot photos:
Post # 176 by WTF:

“The case will be won or lost in jury selection.
Does that mean you agree?

God Bless America. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Sup, what was the mood in the nut house last night? Did you and all the other loons throw your bed pans at the guards? I hope they put you on suicide watch so you don't hurt yourself. Not really, go ahead and hurt yourself. Fucking cry baby. Go ahead and cry to the mods again.
"Hope you hurt youself?" "Suicide watch?"

You're a class act, grumpy.

But as for last night, it wasn't like that at all. We partied like it's 1865! ... We all took turns fucking your mother and pissing on your sister. Hard thing was telling her apart.... A when we went to Greece it was your Mama and when we went to France, it was your sister.

Butt you're right ... She loves NUTS, just like you do, grumpy!

BTW -- when did I "cry to the mods and what did they say," specifically?
Does that mean you agree? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I agree with what?

Mr. WTF has said all along, and that was the point of the quote in another thread, that it was about race and the racial makeup of the jury that decides this case. Not facts. Not law.

That's part of his "everyone is a racist theme"!

The jury didn't ask what race was Zimmerman.

The asked about the definition of manslaughter, which meant .. they were beyond murder and dealing with the phrase .. having to do with the lawful authority of Zimmerman.

In other words they were following the law and took 15 hours to do so. The decision by the jury was not about race, riots, Obama, and killing an innocent 17-year-old child. They followed the law.

We'll see what a jury does about his perjury charge and what kind of sentence he gets for that.
Which means he is still innocent of homicide. Originally Posted by LexusLover
No, the jury found Zimmerman not guilty of murder (and manslaughter).

We'll see what a jury does about his perjury charge and what kind of sentence he gets for that. Originally Posted by LexusLover
George Zimmerman's wife has been charged with perjury; AFAIK, he has not.
No, the jury found Zimmerman not guilty of murder (and manslaughter). Originally Posted by chicagoboy
HAHA, tell Al and Jesse hi
Definition of innocent (adj)

in·no·cent
[ ínnəss'nt ]

1. not guilty: not guilty of a crime or offense
I agree with what?

Mr. WTF has said all along, and that was the point of the quote in another thread, that it was about race and the racial makeup of the jury that decides this case. Not facts. Not law.

That's part of his "everyone is a racist theme"!

The jury didn't ask what race was Zimmerman.

The asked about the definition of manslaughter, which meant .. they were beyond murder and dealing with the phrase .. having to do with the lawful authority of Zimmerman.

In other words they were following the law and took 15 hours to do so. The decision by the jury was not about race, riots, Obama, and killing an innocent 17-year-old child. They followed the law.

We'll see what a jury does about his perjury charge and what kind of sentence he gets for that. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Otherwise GZ is not guilty of killing TM. but Tm is still guilty of being black?
Tm is still guilty of being black? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
keep playing that race card.... professional victims need that crutch.

At the time of the shooting, skin color had zero effect.

Black, white, brown, yellow, or purple, it doesn't matter. If you commit assault, you risk getting shot.
keep playing that race card.... professional victims need that crutch.

At the time of the shooting, skin color had zero effect.

Black, white, brown, yellow, or purple, it doesn't matter. If you commit assault, you risk getting shot. Originally Posted by texasjohn1965

Right and GZ would have profiled a white boy walking in the same place.. Rave on ... professional assholes use that crutch.