Shooter in Sutherland Springs

It is best to steal a gun before you rob a bank. Originally Posted by bamscram

The same goes for the get away car. Or there are people that will get these items for you, for a price.
I have bought plenty of firearms at gun shows, pretty much all of them I own. I have filled out a yellow sheet on everyone. All licensed gun dealers MUST run background checks by law. Them having a booth at a gun show does not change those laws. So far in recent times, two mass shooters have passed back ground checks they should have failed, Kelley and Rufe. But .gov fucked up and dropped the ball.

Another shooting just took place in TX that the MSM is not really reporting on. I guess because he is a illegal alien that should not have been in the country or had possession of a gun.

"Martinez is being held in the Travis County Jail in lieu of $1 million bail and is under an ICE detainer. For about an hour, similar 911 calls came in from several different parts of North Austin — a man with a gun, witnesses said, was firing at people and cars at random early Saturday morning, eventually wounding two adults and a 7-year-old girl while the family of three was in a vehicle." http://www.mystatesman.com/news/crim...5KNOyMfq4iBjL/ Originally Posted by goodolboy
And this one is more newsworthy than any other shooting in Texas because...
actually no. talk about massive thread drift. lol!

this thread is about Rand Paul getting attacked.

he has 5 broken ribs and he will be out for awhile. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
UPDATE

Rand Paul tweeted that he has 6 broken ribs, not 5 and a leaky lung.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...wn-attack.html

apparently it was over a trivial property dispute regarding the covenants.

he is a illegal alien that should not have been in the country or had possession of a gun.

"Martinez is being held in the Travis County Jail in lieu of $1 million bail and is under an ICE detainer. For about an hour, similar 911 calls came in from several different parts of North Austin — a man with a gun, witnesses said, was firing at people and cars at random early Saturday morning, eventually wounding two adults and a 7-year-old girl while the family of three was in a vehicle." http://www.mystatesman.com/news/crim...5KNOyMfq4iBjL/ Originally Posted by goodolboy
Austin/Travis County are more culturally and socially tolerant ...

... just look at the Austin-Area Reach Around Crew on here!

Led by AssUp with Speedo bringing up the Tail! They fit in!
Many laws just aren't being enforced universally. For instance, there is a strawman law for buying a gun for someone else. What happened to the Enrique Martinez who bought the AR-15 for the San Bernidido shooters? Mmmm, this goes further than original thought:

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...216-story.html
Where the fuck is San Bernidido?

So Lama, have you determined which ANTIFA chapter the shooter belong to?

Or are you going to admit your awful lie?
UPDATE

Rand Paul tweeted that he has 6 broken ribs, not 5 and a leaky lung.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...wn-attack.html

apparently it was over a trivial property dispute regarding the covenants. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Great source, BUTTPLUG! The British supermarket tabloids always get the story before the American supermarket tabloids.

Read the fucking headline of this thread.

It’s a lie. In fact, it’s a deliberate attempt to spread false info ... like so many of your fake news posts.

Wise up, BUTTPLUG!
Great source, BUTTPLUG! The British supermarket tabloids always get the story before the American supermarket tabloids.

Read the fucking headline of this thread.

It’s a lie. In fact, it’s a deliberate attempt to spread false info ... like so many of your fake news posts.

Wise up, BUTTPLUG! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
what fake news?

assplug, the brit tabloids do a far better job of reporting than US news. someone actually researched and interviewed neighbors.

the fact that dalai lama had posted a title with a different subject matter is irrelevant. -- he got people talking about shit anyway.
Maybe you should move to England if you like their tabloids so much.

The Brits know bullshit from fact. That may be why their tabloids have shifted their focus to idiots like you in the US who don’t.

At least they’re not Russian fake news sources.

You’re pretty into those too!

The fact that they’re all bullshit is irrelevant. They got you talking, gullible BUTTPLUG. .

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
^^^ Spam Boy just can't keep quiet! ^^^
^^^ Spam Boy just can't keep quiet! ^^^ Originally Posted by LexusLover
You are only 2000 posts behind him, is your quota down?
You are only 2000 posts behind him, is your quota down? Originally Posted by bamscram

Still not substance from your "end" I see!
Still not substance from your "end" I see! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Big surprise. LLiarMan is checking someone's end for substance.

Looking for a new cologne, errrr, colon?

Let me guess... you bet the UNDER!
^^^ Spam Boy just can't keep quiet! ^^^ Originally Posted by LexusLover
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Thanks for the bump, LLiarMan!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!

And this one is more newsworthy than any other shooting in Texas because... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I assume the MSM did not cover the story because it shows a illegal alien, who wasn't turned over to ICE for his last violent crime going on to illegally possess a firearm and start randomly shooting women and children as they drove down the road.don't we have laws banning illegal aliens, and isn't it illegal for them to have guns while in the country illegally?