things that gets under ur skin

The taintless really get under my skin because I know they have taint. Originally Posted by pyramider
How many times have you wrote the word taint? :
This thread has been very entertaining to say the least. Lol..Where's the love? Oh well....back to my regular programmed lurking......
Well I don't have taint because my a-hole is showing (and some guy's dick). But you can imagine

Originally Posted by MaryBeth
You are as bad as lightning. A warning should be given first!
A warning you want, a warning you shall get,, the next off topic post gets points.

You want to know what gets under my skin???

People who thinck they know something.....
Wow! 3,500 views! Not too shabby! I now see why this topic was popular in Houston!
Let's see.....
Providers who do not reply to pm's
Providers that unintentionally get wk's pointed because they can't stay on topic, ,,, if she
cared she wouldn't lead them into temptation. Real sportsmanship at its finest.
That shit doesn't fly with me. ROFLMAO

Rules are for reasons and you should respect moderators jobs.
Power abuse
Providers that unintentionally get wk's pointed because they can't stay on topic, ,,, if she
cared she wouldn't lead them into temptation. Real sportsmanship at its finest.
That shit doesn't fly with me. ROFLMAO

Rules are for reasons and you should respect moderators jobs. Originally Posted by lorde reign
And how exactly are you privy to who's getting pointed and who isn't? Sounds like you've got some inside info there, Sherlock... and that gets under my skin.

PS... I don't have WK's. I just have clients that think I smell good.
[QUOTE=Ginger Doll;1055119569]And how exactly are you privy to who's getting pointed and who isn't? Sounds like you've got some inside info there, Sherlock... and that gets under my skin. :teehe

Off topic, off topic.

When someone is off topic and being nosey about who is getting points

When someone ASSUMES the wrong answer.
And how exactly are you privy to who's getting pointed and who isn't? Sounds like you've got some inside info there, Sherlock... and that gets under my skin. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Off topic, off topic.

When someone is off topic and being nosey about who is getting points

When someone ASSUMES the wrong answer. Originally Posted by lorde reign
No, my post was ON topic. I said: "it gets under my skin." Perhaps you should reread it a couple of times (s-l-o-w-l-y) until it registers.

Combative people with piss-poor reading comprehension skills also get under my skin.

Combative people with piss-poor reading comprehension skills also get under my skin. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
People who post insulting remarks tend to get under my skin..
I didn't name any names. It was simply a general "gets under my skin" statement about illiterate folks that like to pick fights.
ThreAD queens tend to get under my skin..
When someone is asking QUESTIONS THAT'S OFF TOPIC instead of stating a reasonable response