Guess What, I tested positive for Covid

• Tiny
  • 02-10-2022, 08:41 PM
That they want to make their own mRNA vaccine.

LONDON (THE FINANCIAL TIMES) - China's race to develop its own messenger RNA (mRNA) Covid-19 vaccine has gained greater urgency as Beijing struggles to rein in an outbreak of the Omicron variant that is threatening its zero-Covid policy.

Beijing's pandemic strategy, in which the authorities implement strict lockdown measures on communities with local cases to quash any outbreak, has, according to China's official statistics, proved effective at preventing the large number of deaths suffered in some Western countries.

But it has left China isolated from the rest of the world and confined millions of its own citizens to their homes to prevent the virus from spreading.

Progress towards a domestic mRNA vaccine in China has been slow, as the country's pharmaceutical companies opted initially to use traditional inactivated virus technology in vaccines.

China rushes to develop an mRNA Covid-19 vaccine as doubts grow over local jabs | The Straits Times

1.4 billion doses later, China is realizing it may need mRNA COVID vaccines | Fortune

China's mRNA vaccine triggers immune response in 95% of recipients in first stage of trial | The Straits Times

Originally Posted by TechPapi
Thank goodness for President Trump's Operation Warp Speed and Big Pharma, which developed safe, effective mRNA vaccines in record time. The Chinamen's efforts pale by comparison.
T...The Chinamen's efforts pale by comparison. Originally Posted by Tiny
Butt, butt, butt - there have been ZERO adverse reaction to the mRNA gene therapy in Chinaland and ZERO hospitalization from it and ZERO deaths as well.

Oh wait, that's because they have not administered the poison there.
Confucius say: Chinaman be more smarterer
  • Tiny
  • 02-11-2022, 09:17 AM
Butt, butt, butt - there have been ZERO adverse reaction to the mRNA gene therapy in Chinaland and ZERO hospitalization from it and ZERO deaths as well.

Oh wait, that's because they have not administered the poison there.
Confucius say: Chinaman be more smarterer Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Commie.