WHAT ARE YOUR MOST FAVORITE ROLEPLAYS THAT ARE ONE ON ONE

I play poker with a group of guys once a month. At some point during the night we take a pizza break. I would love to have a slutty pizza delivery girl come by and me and the guys take turns fucking her before we send her on the way. Then back to game!
Skirtluvr that sounds so hot) I love lots of makeup!!! Let's play fuck the doll)))

Richard,let's do it) I would love delivering pizza to a bunch of horny poker men who would make a naughty slut whore feel right home during a poker break)) taking turns with me until you are all FULLY satisfied sounds like a sluts dream))))) Richard PM me about it)) I love group fun))))
FemiLove, I love your roleplay fantasy of getting pregnant by a client. I have a fetish for pregnant ebony women. My fantasy would be I began seeing you and creaming inside you on a regular basis. You turned up pregnant and I would know for sure you got pregnant by a client rather it be me or someone else and I continued seeing you and fucking you hard and talking dirty all the way through your pregnancy with huge a 8 - 9 month baby bump at the end.
Camero let's do it) I am a very naughty slut so you would never know who is the baby daddy but I love being treated like a dirty nasty pregnant Ebony slut with lots and lots of very dirty talk as you fuck and cream me)))
Richard, you need to tell your poker friends to get fully tested like you so they all can cream me during the break) naughty slut pizza delivery girls love delivering pizza with a cream filled pussy and cream running down their thighs for the next delivery))) it gets big tips))))))
I would like to think about our fantasy. Whereas I was giving your tight black pussy my cream filling over and over again for several weeks then I took a break from seeing you for many months. Then I decided I wanted to see my favorite ebony slut again so I called you and as always were eager to see me but you kept your secret from me.

You showed up to my place and to my surprise you waddled inside with a BIG Ole' pregnant belly. You put me at ease by assuring me there are no strings attached and you don't know who the baby daddy is. From that night on and almost every night for the next month I got to fulfill a major fantasy of mine by fucking you hard with my white cock doggy style with me standing at the edge of my bed calling you my dirty nasty pregnant ebony slut as I filled you over and over again with my cream filling.
Camero, it sounds so hot) be sure to get fully tested for all STDs so you can cream my pregnant Ebony pussy as often as your white cock desires))))))
I get a lot of public play roleplay requests and after i move here I will have a lot more time for these as they are usually multihour. One fun session is just having the guy strip me as soon as he walk in, spreads me wide masturbates until his cock is dripping cum and then fucks and creams me MSOG with lots of very dirty talk. Then I put on a very short sexy slutty dress with no panties(I never wear them anyway) and we go out to eat at a very nice restaurant so everybody knows I am his slut whore. I call it fuck the slut whore and take her out to a fine dinner with her pussy full of your cream. Cum is dripping out and down my exposed leg and we sit close in a booth while the guy fingers my pussy and his cum. Since cum gets all over the seat, make sure you get a booth you can wipe up before leaving. I should say the dirty talk continues in the restaurant so this roleplay is for guys who enjoy some slutty public fun))))) Of course you need to be fully tested for this type of slutty fun)))))
Role play is great. I offer it on my website and it is a big hit. Although there is a list of my favorites, I love to try new things!

That's me being nice
Morgan, I bet your roleplays are very hot. One of my favorites is being picked up at colettes by one client when I am there with another) if you go to colettes maybe we can do some very kinky freaky joint roleplay as wild dirty sluts) right now my favorite is having guys rape me as soon as they walk in and strip me, fondle my tits and pussy and force me to my knees to suck their cock and more facefucking on the bed until they spread wide and fuck me the way a slut whore needs to be fucked with constant very dirty talk letting me know I am very much their submissive slut bitch whore which I am) while it is a roleplay, I love being a slut bitch whore serving men)))
Morgan, ever since you posted how turned on you get thinking of me, I been thinking we can do some hot roleplay doubles. This summer I would love to "do it all" with you as well. I checked out your website and list of roleplays and you are so much a nasty naughty freaky ebony slut whore just like me. I am thinking a lot of you as well and very turned on by your hot sexy body and that wet pussy. I want to do some wild "anything goes" roleplays with you. I really love the slave girl or girls roleplay and get turned on thinking of one or more white guys buying us and talking very very dirty to us calling us hot nasty ebony whores as they rape us, strip us and fuck us repeatedly. One ebony slut whore is hot and double will drive them so crazy. Maybe a MFMF or gangbang. I cant wait to do it all with you and have it filmed by one of my clients or Sierra who can join in as well to make it 3 ebony slut whores. Morgan, I would love to make you my ebony whore slut bitch when we eat each other's hot wet pussies.
Anyone into an overnite MFM kinky role play session where one guy plays my wild husband and we pick up another guy to spend night with us in a wild threesome???
Femi and Morgan, I'd love to see the two of your for a role play date. For years I've tried to recreate a 2 girl shower show I saw at a strip club years ago. There were toys, lube, girl on girl strapon action, double dildos and a huge bouncer to keep pervs like me from diving in!

The video store pick up is another fantasy I've had for years. I have a variation on the master-slave story. How about 2 runaways begging a friendly face for help to get away????
Who wants to be creative with a rape the black slut whore maid roleplay??
I am up to be raped tonight guys)) here in Dallas and need to submit to hard cock)))))
I have a few, growing up I had two older cousins, who were hot, still are, and I would always Jerk off fantasize about them and banging them, especially when I was younger and they were left in charge of us, would love to role play a confrontation by one them follow by hot sex, older girl /younger male fantasy

I haven't seen thus one either but student teacher , and coach / student player would be good role plays