Edit By Namssa Did eveyone forget the guidelines?..

And Then?? Originally Posted by Little Monster

You and Ocasio Cortez were both 21 years old when you were socially promoted out of 9th grade Civics, because neither of you never understood Article I of the U.S. Constitution.

You and Ocasio Cortez were both 21 years old when you were socially promoted out of 9th grade Civics, because neither of you never understood Article I of the U.S. Constitution.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
AND THEN???
AND THEN??? Originally Posted by Little Monster
You and Ocasio Cortez were both 21 years old when you were socially promoted out of 9th grade Civics, because neither of you never understood Article I of the U.S. Constitution. Then, you and Ocasio Cortez made fools of yourself when you publicly showed how ignorant you are.
You and Ocasio Cortez were both 21 years old when you were socially promoted out of 9th grade Civics, because neither of you never understood Article I of the U.S. Constitution. Then, you and Ocasio Cortez made fools of yourself when you publicly showed how ignorant you are. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
IB why do you subject yourself to being publicly humiliated by LM? Every time you spar with him you end up beaten up. You don't know your stuff IB. You shouldn't start fights with people who are your superiors. Oeb would be a better match for you
IB why do you subject yourself to being publicly humiliated by LM? Every time you spar with him you end up beaten up. You don't know your stuff IB. You shouldn't start fights with people who are your superiors. Oeb would be a better match for you Originally Posted by themystic
No one believes anything you say anymore, Jussie. You were busted for your lies, Jussie.

No one believes anything you say anymore, Jussie. You were busted for your lies, Jussie.

IB Im your son. Does that make you gay also?
IB Im your son. Does that make you gay also? Originally Posted by themystic
You called two black guys white, Jussie. Trump's job market is so excellent, you had to hire two black guys to play white supremacists. No one believes a word you say, Jussie.

Post a specific quote. The paraphrasing and interpretation of what someone supposedly said or meant on this site have a very poor record. Lots of hearsay from unreliable sources. If you want an opinion on someone's actions then provide a link to that action.

Or is that asking too much?

Will you defend the DPST heroine or Not????
Post something constructive, Please!!! Originally Posted by oeb11
You and Ocasio Cortez were both 21 years old when you were socially promoted out of 9th grade Civics, because neither of you never understood Article I of the U.S. Constitution. Then, you and Ocasio Cortez made fools of yourself when you publicly showed how ignorant you are. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And Then???
IB why do you subject yourself to being publicly humiliated by LM? Every time you spar with him you end up beaten up. You don't know your stuff IB. You shouldn't start fights with people who are your superiors. Oeb would be a better match for you Originally Posted by themystic
He's a child, trying to play the "I'm gonna have the last word game" That's fine, like you just said he's no challenge whatsoever so I can play along.
He's a child, trying to play the "I'm gonna have the last word game" That's fine, like you just said he's no challenge whatsoever so I can play along. Originally Posted by Little Monster
IB doesn't know his stuff. When guys like you, WTF, Yassup, Speed Racer and others put him in place he crumbles like a Snowflake. Hes just like the liar Trump. He never admits when he is wrong. Instead he doubles down on a lie. Its sad but that's the tiny little world he lives in
And Then??? Originally Posted by Little Monster
You and Ocasio Cortez were both 21 years old when you were socially promoted out of 9th grade Civics, because neither of you never understood Article I of the U.S. Constitution. Then, you and Ocasio Cortez made fools of yourself when you publicly showed how ignorant you are.

He's a child, trying to play the "I'm gonna have the last word game" That's fine, like you just said he's no challenge whatsoever so I can play along. Originally Posted by Little Monster
You just admitted you're going to play childish games, and you've demonstrated that you're ignorance of the U.S. Constitution.

IB doesn't know his stuff. When guys like you, WTF, Yassup, Speed Racer and others put him in place he crumbles like a Snowflake. Hes just like the liar Trump. He never admits when he is wrong. Instead he doubles down on a lie. Its sad but that's the tiny little world he lives in Originally Posted by themystic
You're up mighty earlier this morning, Jussie. Another inmate wake you up with a stiffy tickling your ear, Jussie?

You just admitted you're going to play childish games, and you's demonstrated that you're ignorance of the U.S. Constitution.

You're up mighty earlier this morning, Jussie. Another inmate wake you up with a stiffy tickling your ear, Jussie?

Lol. You are a source of never ending entertainment Dad. You know mom woke me up in that friendliest of ways. She's brushing her teeth now.
Lol. You are a source of never ending entertainment Dad. You know mom woke me up in that friendliest of ways. She's brushing her teeth now. Originally Posted by themystic
So, Bubba and Jethro have adopted you while you're doing time, Jussie?

• oeb11
  • 02-22-2019, 08:33 AM
IBH- you are in a stink match with a skunk
Comes a time to let it go and let the DPST's wallow in their pen
Go to something constructive and factual - they will not be able to respond in same
Thank You, Sir!