DPST Gun Confiscation

I'm glad you get pussy of some kind... Originally Posted by LexusLover
His ego is still crushed because Ellen spurned him!
It's a "trick" he learned growing up in his squalid white trash trailer park. Originally Posted by lustylad
however unrefined he might be, like a ferret, oh so trailer park clever

the wheels of innate deviousness never quit their churning in the twitching responses of his ganglia
however unrefined he might be, like a ferret, oh so trailer park clever

the wheels of innate deviousness never quit their churning in the twitching responses of his ganglia Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
His ganglia twitches because the ferret took too many blows to the head whenever he popped off his mouth insulting someone's mama down at the trailer park.
His ganglia twitches because the ferret took too many blows to the head whenever he popped off his mouth insulting someone's mama down at the trailer park. Originally Posted by lustylad
ferret- the name derives from the latin meaning "little thief", a certainty in a trailer park

a type of polecat it is
  • oeb11
  • 09-20-2019, 12:52 PM
TM - an example has been set just recently.

I strongly suggest You cool it with the offensive name-calling - and debate cogently and constructively.
Debate an issue - without the foul references.
Try it - TM might like it.

you have already been down the consequences pathway recently - why not mind the Rules in the Forum!
TM - an example has been set just recently.

I strongly suggest You cool it with the offensive name-calling - and debate cogently and constructively.
Debate an issue - without the foul references.
Try it - TM might like it.

you have already been down the consequences pathway recently - why not mind the Rules in the Forum! Originally Posted by oeb11
why don't you do the same oebgyn11. you are the biggest name caller in here. and the biggest snitching crybaby
Thanks for letting us know. I’ll bring your momma and sister home when I’m done with them Originally Posted by themeatstic
yea she said you're easy money it only takes about 2 minutes to get you off with that tiny dick you have, and you have skid marks in your shorts must be you're to fat to wipe your ass
BaaaaaaaaaaaaHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
His ego is still crushed because Ellen spurned him! Originally Posted by lustylad
She certainly didn't spawn him!!!!!! He's got the intellect of a marble.
She certainly didn't spawn him!!!!!! He's got the intellect of a marble. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You and Moscow Ellen's momma have one thing in common. You both raised whores
You and Moscow Ellen's momma have one thing in common. You both raised whores Originally Posted by themystic
well your mamma raised an total moron have you looked in a mirror lately
You and Moscow Ellen's momma have one thing in common. You both raised whores Originally Posted by themystic
There you go again! Can't suppress your trailer-park upbringing, can you?

Yes, mystic is a class act. He always elevates the conversation with yo mama talk. That's the only way he knows to defend himself.

It's a "trick" he learned growing up in his squalid white trash trailer park. Insulting someone's mother helps him temporarily forget how pitiful and insignificant he is. It's a form of self-therapy since he can't afford the professional help he needs. Originally Posted by lustylad
There you go again! Can't suppress your trailer-park upbringing, can you? Originally Posted by lustylad
I'm like Eminem bitch. I'm planning a trip to Pittsburgh to see your momma. Can you tell me where all the MAGA hat wearers hang out? Its so rare to see them
I'm a bitch. I'm planning a trip to Pittsburgh... Can you tell me where all the MAGA hat wearers hang out? Its so rare to see them Originally Posted by themystic
They'll be waiting for you, bitch. Outside Tree of Life Synagogue.

What about the synagogue in Pitts ???? Originally Posted by Dickey9090
No one really gave a fuck about that one Originally Posted by themystic
They'll be waiting for you, bitch. Outside Tree of Life Synagogue. Originally Posted by lustylad
Yeah they are well known for their remarkable security measures. Wonder way these seems to happen a lot under Trumps lack of leadership. Your just a little sissy boy. I know you need Trump to make you feel safe. You and Bambi are Penn State alumni. Makes sense now
Your (sic) just a little sissy boy. Originally Posted by themystic
The little sissy boy is the one who keeps promising to visit and never shows.

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...3&postcount=58