All About Ginger

With all this talk about Florida and Ginger hasn't posted lately does that mean she's down there Originally Posted by CatMan4u
https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=17895 Originally Posted by biomed1
irrelevant to majority, great story for ooser's Originally Posted by Fr8nk&Bnz
Just answers the question as to why she has not posted lately.

No judgement, no commentary.
It all makes sense now, been quiet lately. Have to think that Rtm button will be red hot soon.
Been living rent free in alot of peoples head.
  • Sandy
  • 02-06-2022, 12:05 AM
Been living rent free in alot of peoples head. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Yeah, Like a cold sore. Just keeps popping up.
  • Sandy
  • 02-06-2022, 04:28 PM
This thread has 12 down votes (that's a lot of memories here) Ginger is precious just like your tagline.

Don't worry brother, We know why you are here as a white knight.

Back on subject, This is all about Ginger.
The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site
The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site Originally Posted by biomed1
Thank you.
Saved me sending an RTM.

I've never met the subject of this thread. To my knowledge, i've never corresponded with her, not linked to any of my social media accounts.

But I do know two people she has communicated with. And looking at her stats, she seems to be an impressive woman. And the only reason I can figure people are derrogatory (sp) to her is simply "Haters gonna hate."

I'd really like to meet her if I have the chance.
One day she'll be BACK
I don't keep up with the drama here but I always want to meet her.
I don't keep up with the drama here but I always want to meet her. Originally Posted by BoobsSprayer
You are smart for that much better things to do in life than drama . If you ever get the chance to meet her you definitely should
I absolutely loved it there! I’m actually considering buying a condo in Tampa and splitting my time between Florida and Arkansas.

I’ll stay in Arkansas during the winter because that’s when the hot tub is the most fun. And then spend the summers in Florida. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I live between Florida, Arkansas and San Fransico now. Actually my San Francisco place stays rented out. Arkansas and Florida both have really hot summers. Florida is great in the fall, winter and spring. Worst part of living in Florida is trying to figure out how to dress.
Ginger is my regular in NWA, she is one of the best I have ever seen.
I just updated the Top Reviewed Thread in Main Discussion Forum. As of today Arkansas has the #1 reviewed lady...Ginger Doll.

Congratulations Ginger Doll for being an amazing lady with 673 yes reviews and most of all being Eccie's Top Reviewed Provider!

http://eccie.net/member.php?u=17895
  • jan-w
  • 09-03-2022, 11:29 PM
Ginger don't look bad for 62.