Vaccine Nazis

will Whoopi Goldberg lighten up or double down now that she got C19
Double-down, no doubt.
Hay Brandon..... so much for being a pandemic of the unvaccinated....
Hay Brandon..... so much for being a pandemic of the unvaccinated.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Great post. Keep up the good work
Gov Kathy buys and give to counties KN95 mask

and so now Monroe county is on her SHIT list

made in China and DUH defective, Monroe cty recalling free NYS KN95 masks

me Think she hates Monroe cty and wants them all in/from to DIE of a cold LOL
Gov Kathy buys and give to counties KN95 mask

and so now Monroe county is on her SHIT list

made in China and DUH defective, Monroe cty recalling free NYS KN95 masks

me Think she hates Monroe cty and wants them all in/from to DIE of a cold LOL Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Are they truly recalling the masks?
If so, thats unbelievable
Are they truly recalling the masks?
If so, thats unbelievable Originally Posted by lilylivered

reread story mmmmm DO NOT USE unless ya have nothing to use.

they do not work at all, a cloth one works way better. So use ONLY for mmmmm display

but also. If what is being said in other countries about the 2 jab shots. mmmmm I'll miss most of ya all just sayin if true or...
CDC saying fake news so oh well now just in case
Fuck the masks.
Fuck the vaccine.
Fuck Kathy.
Fuck Brandon.
Xi'an Is China's Biggest Covid Challenge Since Wuhan
https://www.nytimes.com › World › Asia Pacific
6 days ago — China's Latest Lockdown Shows Stubborn Resolve on Zero-Covid ... suffering from leukemia are among those who have been denied
booster every 90 days,

Protection against COVID-19 infection following inoculation from the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine begins to gradually wane over time, particularly 90 days after receiving the second dose, strengthening the case for booster shots, according to new findings published in The BMJ.
WHO says all FAKE mmmmmmmm

Who all wants to keep trusting WHO & CDC ????
When we have exhausted every other Covid mystery, we will get to the real mystery: Why was it necessary for so long to pretend Covid can be defeated and eradicated?

The Supreme Court’s Covid Case Confusion
The liberal justices are as dizzy as the rest of us from the political spin.

In Mr. Biden, we are not seeing one of our more Lincolnesque presidents, we are seeing one whose approach to Covid and most other things is roughly similar to his approach to law school: almost get kicked out for plagiarism, finish near the bottom of his class, then pretend he finished at the top.
The pure pandemic ignorance--of the facts--on the part of Kagan, Breyer and the fat Puerto Rican broad is astonishing. From where do they get their info? Sounds like they get it from the Spike Lee News Network.
Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
This is exactly what some medical lab rats I know, and I, discussed almost 2 yrs ago when they were looking for test folks for the Oxford (now the AZ). Our conclusion was that the way the world is going, prudent to wear a mask regardless.
We had just started a convo on the rolling bubble environmental capsules when last call was announced.
We've only gotten together once since then as they're spending research funds as fast as it comes in.