Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

Shhhh sleepy time!
Only the strong survives
I should win because of this page. This bitch was owned by me.
ok here is a new rule to make it more interesting i promise this will be my last rule but the posts are getting a little out of hand and the mods will be forced to close this when that happens no one will win so please try to to follow the rules

Nothing against any one in particular but having one word or the post number or some gibberish is just not interesting. Plus the mods are going to like this as well. make it a full legible sentence. Also no pics are allowed any longer if you post 1 after 10 min from now then u will be disqualified I'm giving a 10min time frame to make sure everyone can see this after the 10 min and u post a pic YOUR DISQUALIFIED..

oct 27 10 PM - 22 min
oct 28 10 AM - 11 mins
oct 28 10 PM - 6 mins
oct 29 10 AM - 3 mins

Be the last to post during the time frame
Only the strong survives Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Aka me!!!
Franchiseus

Virtue

where you two hiding? Originally Posted by babydollsnow
They are on their way to burger king ....
Do you mean a full sentence with verb and adverb noun and all that crap.
I hope all of you piss Max off and she awards the session to me

ok here is a new rule to make it more interesting i promise this will be my last rule but the posts are getting a little out of hand and the mods will be forced to close this when that happens no one will win so please try to to follow the rules

Nothing against any one in particular but having one word or the post number or some gibberish is just not interesting. Plus the mods are going to like this as well. make it a full legible sentence. Also no pics are allowed any longer if you post 1 after 10 min from now then u will be disqualified I'm giving a 10min time frame to make sure everyone can see this after the 10 min and u post a pic YOUR DISQUALIFIED..

oct 27 10 PM - 22 min
oct 28 10 AM - 11 mins
oct 28 10 PM - 6 mins
oct 29 10 AM - 3 mins

Be the last to post during the time frame Originally Posted by Max Rax
Man my plan failed.
They are on their way to burger king .... Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

They are such losiers....hope they dont see the new rules...Virtue will be the first to lose...haha
na just not +1 or jajajaja or a pic u get my drift right? the post just need to slow down some lol

oct 27 10 PM - 22 min
oct 28 10 AM - 11 mins
oct 28 10 PM - 6 mins
oct 29 10 AM - 3 mins

Be the last to post during the time frame
Originally Posted by Max Rax
This thread is flying so fast, rule changes will be missed.
Let's pick a subject and talk about it then.
I hope all of you piss Max off and she awards the session to me Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
I promise if i have to pick a winner it will be the htowner team to win, but dont hold your breath not planning to pick someone
Let's keep on posting so that this page gets lost.