Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

ok here is a new rule to make it more interesting i promise this will be my last rule but the posts are getting a little out of hand and the mods will be forced to close this when that happens no one will win so please try to to follow the rules

Nothing against any one in particular but having one word or the post number or some gibberish is just not interesting. Plus the mods are going to like this as well. make it a full legible sentence. Also no pics are allowed any longer if you post 1 after 10 min from now then u will be disqualified I'm giving a 10min time frame to make sure everyone can see this after the 10 min and u post a pic YOUR DISQUALIFIED..

oct 27 10 PM - 22 min
oct 28 10 AM - 11 mins
oct 28 10 PM - 6 mins
oct 29 10 AM - 3 mins

Be the last to post during the time frame
Originally Posted by Max Rax

Is this considered an upsale?

lmao
I would like to talk about the lady I saw a petco today. Lord what was she thinking!!! She must of been 300 pounds and she was wearing a very thin light tan tank top with no bra on. Her titties were not even shaped like titties. She was so gross I could not stop looking at her. She had nerve going out in public like that.
This thread is flying so fast, rule changes will be missed. Originally Posted by Killersalt
yes but there's only a few die hard posters and i think everyone is here if not i will try to keep repeating myself to make sure everyone see's
na just not +1 or jajajaja or a pic u get my drift right? the post just need to slow down some lol Originally Posted by Max Rax
Got ya and I apologize for being one of them. With my jajajajajajajaj and oh yeah.
Franchiseus

Virtue

where you two hiding? Originally Posted by babydollsnow
I would like to talk about the lady I saw a petco today. Lord what was she thinking!!! She must of been 300 pounds and she was wearing a very thin light tan tank top with no bra on. Her titties were not even shaped like titties. She was so gross I could not stop looking at her. She had nerve going out in public like that. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
LMFAO literally talking on phone and cracking up laughing lol..........see this could get interesting lol
I promise if i have to pick a winner it will be the htowner team to win, but dont hold your breath not planning to pick someone Originally Posted by Max Rax
Yes! Max knows who team Htowner is! I'm representing for my hood!
I would like to talk about the lady I saw a petco today. Lord what was she thinking!!! She must of been 300 pounds and she was wearing a very thin light tan tank top with no bra on. Her titties were not even shaped like titties. She was so gross I could not stop looking at her. She had nerve going out in public like that. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
sounds like she was supposed to be at Walmart
I bet you were like "oh snap what is she thinking of"
Let's pick a subject and talk about it then. Originally Posted by Albr23
Well...I just took my dog out for a walk so she could sleep nicely. Ain't that a wonderful topic!
She just said no more pictures.
They are on their way to burger king .... Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
oui
But Max ... this pic is SO funny!!!

Originally Posted by virtue
Originally Posted by virtue
4 more min then NO PICS but i have a feeling u may not be in this to win so post away
Virtue.....im mad at you.....you didnt even invite me

Plus you lose....rules changed no more videos