For those who need proof of election fraud....

• Tiny
  • 09-03-2021, 04:39 PM
When the lawyers defense in a sanction hearing and soon to be disbarment hearings isn’t “here’s the evidence” but is instead “no reasonable person would have believed the crazy shit I was saying”, that tells us all we need to know about whether there’s any evidence out there. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
LOL
For thise who need proof that 1,952 posts later; still no evidence.
Read Mike Pillow is selling his airplane, must be broke. Trump Tower's biggest customer is a PAC, and they don't even occupy the rooms. Trump just pockets money from the PAC.
We, who knew from the very beginning, know he was in it just for the money.

That's the whole reason you get into public service. Right?
We, who knew from the very beginning, know he was in it just for the money.

That's the whole reason you get into public service. Right? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
You would be lucky enough to work for him. He takes care of people like you.
You would be lucky enough to work for him. He takes care of people like you. Originally Posted by bambino

What the FUCK are you talking about? Lucky? He stiffs people like me; who do an honest days work and expect to be paid in full for services rendered.

But when the job is done, he short changes his contractors. You're fuckin' crazy if you think he's an honest person. Let alone a real businessman.

He makes his contractors settle for less, rather than pay to take him to court. You have lost it.

Here we go!
What the FUCK are you talking about? Lucky? He stiffs people like me; who do an honest days work and expect to be paid in full for services rendered.

But when the job is done, he short changes his contractors. You're fuckin' crazy if you think he's an honest person. Let alone a real businessman.

He makes his contractors settle for less, rather than pay to take him to court. You have lost it.

Here we go!
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
No he doesn’t. But hey, cool pick of Jack Splat.
No he doesn’t. But hey, cool pick of Jack Splat. Originally Posted by bambino

What a weak come-back. But hey, I do it too. I'm a silly troll. Buy you expect your trolling to be taken seriously.

You have lost all reason. At least you know who the greatest team in the NFL is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBr8hbtyMtk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzvqfDPIONU

��REPORT: WI Legislature Votes to AUDIT 2020 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION, Former State SC Justice Michael Gableman appointed to oversee investigation.

��Gableman, attended Lindell's symposium August.

Join @jSolomonReports
��REPORT: WI Legislature Votes to AUDIT 2020 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION, Former State SC Justice Michael Gableman appointed to oversee investigation.

��Gableman, attended Lindell's symposium August.

Join @jSolomonReports Originally Posted by bambino
And your point is?

How's the Arizona "forensic" audit going?
We are now at 336,709 signatures to decertify the election. Every day it keeps building. I want to have 500k before the #AZAudit results are released and I want to have 1 million before the next state starts their forensic audit. Sign and share: https://action.wendyrogers.org/decertify/
Lol. Signatures. Lol. More crazy shit. No one gives a shit about that petition