Random Thoughts

And just when you start to think that protesting isn’t effective… Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

Somehow I never would have pegged you as a gun control advocate!
Somehow I never would have pegged you as a gun control advocate! Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Oh, I’m definitely not. I just don’t care for AR15’s and the like...

I’m not much into fishing, either.
I’ll try anything once (within reason).
Twice if I like it.
Three times if I get paid for it!
Thank you so much to Arealone, who installed my new faucet today. You did something super nice for me for absolutely no reason at all and I greatly appreciate it. The world needs more people like you! You rock!!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 4A25CDB0-9825-4589-A8C1-9B245D5A7F0C.jpeg (210.1 KB, 317 views)
Good job Arealone!
Very nice , reminds me of that commercial, where the guy brings a water facet to an architect and wanted him to design a house around it.
Thank you so much to Arealone, who installed my new faucet today. You did something super nice for me for absolutely no reason at all and I greatly appreciate it. The world needs more people like you! You rock!! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
It was not a big deal. Glad to help.
Not sure which I like more
DR. Pimple Popper on the Boob tube or
Pimp Popping on ECCIE
You know what? Today was a good day.

https://youtu.be/LcF2KUJVdLE
I need a nuru massage, followed by a lap dance performed by 2 fine ladies, while I’m hand cuffed to a chair and they have their way with me. 😌
I went to the liquor store yesterday on my bicycle, bought a bottle of whisky and put it in the bicycle basket. As I was about to leave, I thought to myself that if I fell off the bicycle, the bottle would break, so I drank all the whiskey before I cycled home. Finally it turned out to be a good decision because I fell off my bicycle seven times on the way home. Imagine what would've happened to the bottle.

Happy Friday y’all!
Robert Kraft the owner of the New England Patriots was busted at a Florida spa for solicitation. How does this happen to a man of his stature ? I thinking he is new to the hobby. Lol
Robert Kraft the owner of the New England Patriots was busted at a Florida spa for solicitation. How does this happen to a man of his stature ? I thinking he is new to the hobby. Lol Originally Posted by Johnnytricks
I know, right! With his kind of money one would think he could just get a SB by walking past a college and opening his wallet. I can think of a million other ways if I had that kind of $. But to get busted at an AMP....unreal.
See if I can attach the meme this time.
Attached Images File Type: jpg robert_kraft.jpg (102.3 KB, 232 views)
You mean this was the hooker letting the air out of his balls?