Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

They are such losiers....hope they dont see the new rules...Virtue will be the first to lose...haha Originally Posted by babydollsnow
dont really care lol
So anyone else wants to share their day.
We can't do +1 anymore?? A post is a post isn't it some of us are tired ya know lol
Brook do your check PMs?
So anyone else wants to share their day. Originally Posted by Albr23
Yeah, I logged onto icky, checked this thread and kept posting!
  • anita
  • 10-27-2010, 10:42 PM
I have a hard life lol, I need max rax to relieve some stress. Let me win. Don't you have a heart?
She just said no more pictures. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
after the 10 min she posted her new rules. so i got a few more min left if i still want to play this game lol
Well...I just took my dog out for a walk so she could sleep nicely. Ain't that a wonderful topic! Originally Posted by Cooper
So what is your dogs name, how old is she, what race.
We can't do +1 anymore?? A post is a post isn't it some of us are tired ya know lol Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Where the heck have you been?
Virtue.....im mad at you.....you didnt even invite me

Plus you lose....rules changed no more videos Originally Posted by babydollsnow

where was my invite for your din din huh?
Got ya and I apologize for being one of them. With my jajajajajajajaj and oh yeah. Originally Posted by Albr23
it's cool just some people are trying to follow this and they are like wth
Brook do your check PMs? Originally Posted by proper

I do ... I did get you PM earlier.
Yeah, I logged onto icky, checked this thread and kept posting! Originally Posted by Killersalt
So continue and tell me more.0
I would like to talk about the lady I saw a petco today. Lord what was she thinking!!! She must of been 300 pounds and she was wearing a very thin light tan tank top with no bra on. Her titties were not even shaped like titties. She was so gross I could not stop looking at her. She had nerve going out in public like that. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Petco? Sure this wasn't a Piggly Wiggly with extra pet food?
awesome. i was not sure