NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

I dunno guys, I don't really care too much about either team, so my opinion is subjective, but Goddamn that was entertaining television, if the games are going to be this exciting, I hope they keep the replacements all year lol.

Also, if any team can afford a loss, it's GB, it might affect their chances of home-field, but with guys like Rodgers and Charles Woodson, I don't see them carrying this loss with them.

Still feel bad for them tho. But man, I just can't resist chaos, it's too delicious. Plus, Russell MotherFucking Wilson made himself a star with that play, happy for the guy, he's come a long way..

EDIT: Glad that Fucker got suspended from Denver.

Hell, think its a closer call than what most think. Simply for these reasons.

1. Possession not reviewable
2. Definition of a catch (2 feet down and maintain possession through out)
Jennings clearly caught it in the air..... BUT once he had 2 FEET DOWN, Tate was able to get both hands on the ball

Who caught it??
Jennings 80% Tate 20%.. But both caught it...

3. Possession not revewable.
4. Possession not reviewable.

IMO the correct (not the right) call was made.

IMHO the rules (not so much the refs) failed...

MAKE POSSESSION REVIEWABLE!!

and that's all I have to say about that...
Also, I think you could make the argument that Tate controlled the ball the whole time by making a one handed catch, with his hand being compressed between Jennings chest and the ball (with the camera not being able to catch it)....Obviously this would most likely be untrue and and a lie, but none of the camera shots can prove it. And we've all seen players make one handed catches, that's probably what Tate will be saying, there is no way to tell 100% what happened on that play even though we are probably 99.9% of what actually happened, too many people were in the way and there wasn't a clear shot.
  • klutz
  • 09-25-2012, 01:28 PM
lol... see Tate straight up knocked that dude (#37) down just as the ball comes in?

Jennings had the ball first. Then there was shared possession to the ground.

By the rules, it's who had possession first.

Looks like an interception to me.
The problem was,it was pass interference plain as day on tate. if the ref see's that,the game is over at that point...green bay goes home a winner..
I think they usually let the players get away with contact on both sides during those Hail Marry situations. But yeah, it was just a cluster-fuck, but the league isn't embarrassed, I think they should be.

As long as the Texans aren't on the bad side of things, I'm good lol
OOOhhhh man, I sure wouuld like to have a session with Olivia today, she could fuck me angry!!! Oh baby, I would just hang on for dear life and let her gush out some frustration. A man's gotta dream!!!

What is tough is the Saints play the Pack this week. The Saints could be 0 - 4 or the Pack could be 1 -3, wow!!!
  • klutz
  • 09-25-2012, 02:37 PM
^^^^ Who could have foreseen that shit?
  • klutz
  • 09-25-2012, 03:04 PM
lol
OOOhhhh man, I sure wouuld like to have a session with Olivia today, she could fuck me angry!!! Oh baby, I would just hang on for dear life and let her gush out some frustration. A man's gotta dream!!!

What is tough is the Saints play the Pack this week. The Saints could be 0 - 4 or the Pack could be 1 -3, wow!!! Originally Posted by Daddio
Your Not Ready For That Session lol But I Will Give You Points For Thinking Such A Thing lol
  • Satin
  • 09-25-2012, 03:25 PM
Man, I don't give a fuck about Green Bay. My opinion is you should never let it get down to a hail-Mary play to decide the game. (remember Houston vs Jacksonville)? The refs will NOT call offensive pass interference in that situation, so it's every man for himself. The right call was made according to the rules.

The best news of the day is this: according to the new NFL power rankings, The Texans are now ranked # 1 in the NFL!

Take that Steeler, Packer and Cowgirl fans!.....lmao...:wa vetowel2::mf _laughbounce2:
This is the first time in NFL history a QB threw a game winning interception.
I know I go against the grain sometimes...

Now the NFL has stated possession is actually reviewable (contrary to what the announcers stated) Therefore, without a doubt, the call should have been in the Pack's favor.

Regardless, the weakest division in the NFL (NFC WEST) is starting to shape up.

Cards 3-0
49ers 2-1
Seahawks 2-1
Rams 1-2..
Man, I don't give a fuck about Green Bay. My opinion is you should never let it get down to a hail-Mary play to decide the game. (remember Houston vs Jacksonville)? The refs will NOT call offensive pass interference in that situation, so it's every man for himself. The right call was made according to the rules.

The best news of the day is this: according to the new NFL power rankings, The Texans are now ranked # 1 in the NFL!

Take that Steeler, Packer and Cowgirl fans!.....lmao...:wa vetowel2::mf _laughbounce2: Originally Posted by Satin
WATCH YOUR MOUTH LITTLE BOY LOL If you want you can punish me later ijs