Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

22 min to paradise!
I missed you eccie. I thought you left us.
4 more min then NO PICS but i have a feeling u may not be in this to win so post away Originally Posted by Max Rax

one day..
I do ... I did get you PM earlier. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
I should use the reference on this thread

awesome. was not sure
So continue and tell me more.0 Originally Posted by Albr23
That's about it. I'm now sleeping in 21 minute shifts!
Did I win?
where was my invite for your din din huh? Originally Posted by virtue
oh yea that is true, next one i promise!!
  • anita
  • 10-27-2010, 10:46 PM
If you post after this then you are a TS
If you post after this then you are a TS Originally Posted by anita
table shower?
too slow?
So my day started so fucked up, I was at work, had a transmission down on the floor, with the driveshat hanging. Got distracted posting in this thread when all of the sudden"boom" shining stars all over the place. Thank god I didn't get my head wife open.
If you post after this then you are a TS Originally Posted by anita
TS = Titty Sucker!
ok here is a new rule to make it more interesting i promise this will be my last rule but the posts are getting a little out of hand and the mods will be forced to close this when that happens no one will win so please try to to follow the rules

Nothing against any one in particular but having one word or the post number or some gibberish is just not interesting. Plus the mods are going to like this as well. make it a full legible sentence. Also no pics are allowed any longer if you post 1 after 10 min from now then u will be disqualified I'm giving a 10min time frame to make sure everyone can see this after the 10 min and u post a pic YOUR DISQUALIFIED..

oct 27 10 PM - 22 min
oct 28 10 AM - 11 mins
oct 28 10 PM - 6 mins
oct 29 10 AM - 3 mins

Be the last to post during the time frame
oh yea that is true, next one i promise!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow

hey max, does smilies count? hahah
Ohhh I have another story!!!

So like a month ago I go fully detail my car, tire shine and all that good stuff.

I come home and park in the parking garage. Well I go to leave a few hours later and the fucking building people had power washed the garage and my car was soaking wet and had dust and crap all over it.

Well I call management and freak out!!!! I gave them a piece of my mind!

So today my phone rings and it is management and she says "Miss. Wild, we are about to wash the parking garage, would you like to move your car so it does not get wet"

Awwwww, aint that so sweet. Cussing people out does get you some where in life!

As luck would have it, today it didn’t matter cuz my car is filthy.
hey you people. it is 22 min timer. Stop posting every 2.2 sec. Give this a rest. Go sit in front of TV or something.