Random Thoughts

Hope you do not have a cat and have to change a nasty litter box. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
No cats or other pets luckily. Although I’m sure my fish tank could use a good scrub down
Was thinking about going up town , but I going to stay home and read an Cervantes novel instead.
Why set up something with someone if your just a flake... ughh I guess I'll just go workout this morning.
Why set up something with someone if your just a flake... ughh I guess I'll just go workout this morning. Originally Posted by Issabella Monroe
Seems more common these days on the board with the flakes.

Oh well, His loss
Good morning playground members
Woke up this morning feeling extra blessed. Thank you for all the emails of support & love!!!
My apologies to all that have tried reaching me here... I emptied my message box so if you would be so kind as to resend your message I will respond.
Affectionately yours
Zenovia
I see the Hogs told Suitcase Mike to pack his suitcase!!!
I strongly feel that tzatziki sauce should be a meal and not a condiment.

Going to try making my own!

https://kalynskitchen.com/worlds-bes...-recipe-greek/
Sam’s sells tzatziki and its pretty good!
Sam’s sells tzatziki and its pretty good! Originally Posted by iamrollin
Thanks! I will definitely check it out. I have to go in there ASAP to pick up some more seafood stuffed salmon, anyway!!

On another note, my 4-way thermostatic valve has finally arrived! Time to finish this damn bathroom!!!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg DC50627F-6626-4781-9F00-C507A35E707C.jpeg (745.6 KB, 245 views)
Oh, to be a contractor in NWA
There seems to be a disproportionate number of views on some of the encounter reports. Just sayin’
Oh, to be a contractor in NWA Originally Posted by austin88998833
Do you want to play with my valves and adjust my knobs?
Do you want to play with my valves and adjust my knobs? Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
And get paid handsomely to do it? Heck yeah! The contractors must love it when they see your # on their caller id
And get paid handsomely to do it? Heck yeah! The contractors must love it when they see your # on their caller id Originally Posted by austin88998833
Lol, it’s not like that at all. They’re a husband and wife team.
Lol, it’s not like that at all. They’re a husband and wife team. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Lol! Actually I was referring to the business you generate for them not the bartering or any extra-curricular activities that may or may not occur