For those who need proof of election fraud....

��REPORT: 43,000 Georgia Ballots VIOLATED ELECTION LAW in 2020— GA'S STATE ELECTION BOARD indicated that the winners of the 2020 GA presidential and senatorial elections MAY HAVE BEEN INCORRECTLY CALLED if their findings prove to be substantiated..

Join @jSolomonReports
��REPORT: 43,000 Georgia Ballots VIOLATED ELECTION LAW in 2020— GA'S STATE ELECTION BOARD indicated that the winners of the 2020 GA presidential and senatorial elections MAY HAVE BEEN INCORRECTLY CALLED if their findings prove to be substantiated..

Join @jSolomonReports Originally Posted by bambino

Finally, definitive proof!

Is my channel off yet?
We are now at 336,709 signatures to decertify the election. Every day it keeps building. I want to have 500k before the #AZAudit results are released and I want to have 1 million before the next state starts their forensic audit. Sign and share: https://action.wendyrogers.org/decertify/ Originally Posted by bambino
Show me in the constitution where signatures mean a god damn fucking thing.
SAVE AMERICA
PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
SEPTEMBER 4, 2021
BEDMINSTER, NJ

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

FIX 2020 FIRST!

###
Did the AZ report come out yet? People wanna know the truth.
  • oeb11
  • 09-07-2021, 08:16 AM
DPST Commies are desperate to get HR-1 and HR-4 voter Fraud for DPST party commies passed

To ensconce themselves as One party rule tyranny FOREVER

"Right" - 1b1???????

Yes - "RIGHT'111111
Did the AZ report come out yet? People wanna know the truth. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Ignorance leaves people susceptible to propaganda. The left counts on this tactic.
Did the AZ report come out yet? People wanna know the truth. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Then don't bother with the Arizona 'audit'. Been delayed again...Cyber Ninja folks came down with COVID and are 'quite ill'.
Yeah the Covid convenience. Report due, they all come down with Covid and can’t produce the report. Seems it woulda been completed days before it was due to be turned over rather than them scrambling at the last minute. Suggests to me they have some issues with providing the truth about fraud (actually the lack thereof).

I suspect they’ll find a way to make 1+1 = 3 and the Trumpys will be overjoyed.
Yeah the Covid convenience. Report due, they all come down with Covid and can’t produce the report. Seems it woulda been completed days before it was due to be turned over rather than them scrambling at the last minute. Suggests to me they have some issues with providing the truth about fraud (actually the lack thereof).

I suspect they’ll find a way to make 1+1 = 3 and the Trumpys will be overjoyed. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
You would be an expert on fraud “counselor”.
So in other words, no report, no fraud.

Don’t cry though Bambino. They’ll come up with some other reasons they need to investigate and you can start sending them money for that. Don’t worry, the fraud grift ain’t over yet.
In other words, the report is forthcoming.
Your President today

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/43234

A fraud
  • oeb11
  • 09-07-2021, 06:22 PM

I suspect they’ll find a way to make 1+1 = 3 and the Trumpys will be overjoyed. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

1b1 - classic DPST math to justify a $3.5Trillion massive inflationary budget on 'social engineering of Peoples.
Buck fiden
and your teachers Unions educational standards

and teh ususal DPST insulting name-calling lack of intellectual rigor in debate.

Not that that criticism matters to indoctrinated minions of Communist idiotology.

This from an 'attorney'!?????
Today Marc Elias bit off more than he could chew just like he did in Arizona where he got his teeth kicked in trying to protect the Electrical Theft Machine.

Today, the US 5th Circuit Court sanctioned Marc Elias of Perkins Coie for election fraud efforts.

It only gets WORSE from here on, Marc. ��