Random Thoughts

Lol! Actually I was referring to the business you generate for them not the bartering or any extra-curricular activities that may or may not occur Originally Posted by austin88998833
Good point! If there’s one thing I know how to do it, it’s spend money!

The same contractors will be putting the finishing touches on my deck after the bathroom is done. Staining, putting a better pitch on the pergola, a new door & hot tub cover.

I love renovating so I’m sure I’ll keep them busy!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 1E63FBFB-258A-404E-992A-5DBE9FDB02E5.jpeg (710.5 KB, 303 views) File Type: jpeg A0D4FC67-0E71-4E5A-B416-5DDF80B1A571.jpeg (70.0 KB, 293 views)
Sweet!!!
Sweet!!! Originally Posted by austin88998833
You have to make a trip to NWA and experience a Ginger hot tub date for yourself! Margaritas are waiting on you.
You have to make a trip to NWA and experience a Ginger hot tub date for yourself! Margaritas are waiting on you. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Yes I do!
Timing is everything.
Looks nice Ginger.
Looks nice Ginger. Originally Posted by pantylove
Thank you! What in particular were you referring to?
You and your house.
You and your house. Originally Posted by pantylove
Oh thanks!
I'm gonna miss Bob during his vacation!!
I'm gonna miss Bob during his vacation!! Originally Posted by Baconman
MNTTIAWWT

Just screw someone else. Or ask PTH about a MMF. John would never know unless he reads the review.

MNTTIAWWT

Just screw someone else. Or ask PTH about a MMF. John would never know unless he reads the review.

Originally Posted by Rockydoc
I guess I better make myself clear. Wondering why Boblawblog was banned??
I guess I better make myself clear. Wondering why Boblawblog was banned?? Originally Posted by Baconman
He was? For what?!

That’s weird, I’ve never seen him post anything even remotely controversial.
It’s easier to wake up on the right side of the bed when you’re sleeping on Ralph Lauren sheets.

Thanks again for the incredible birthday gift, JdeHog! I’m really enjoying them so much.
It’s easier to wake up on the right side of the bed when you’re sleeping on Ralph Lauren sheets.

Thanks again for the incredible birthday gift, JdeHog! I’m really enjoying them so much. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
You're very welcome, glad you've been able to make good use of them!