NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

Regardless, the weakest division in the NFL (NFC WEST) is starting to shape up.

Cards 3-0
49ers 2-1
Seahawks 2-1
Rams 1-2.. Originally Posted by One-Eyed Willy
I was thinking about this as well, and the Rams are much better now than in years past, amazing how far that division has gone in such little time.

And the best part is, the Pats have to play all of them LOL
STATS N SNATCH

Total Offence: 7th(394.7yds/g) | Points/game: 8th(29.3) | Time of Pos/game: 1st(36:34) |TO: 5th(+4)

Total defence: 2nd(255.7yds/g)

**Week 4 Power Poll: Houston Texans unanimous No. 1**

Owen Daniels talks Texans' hot start

Week 4 QB Performance Schaub vs Flacco... nod goes to...... Schaub??

I'm Still Waiting on this little feller to show up BIG

I'm starting to miss the refs.....

PS Congrats Cowgirl fans... The girls rank #1 total defense..
I am with satin,fuck Green Bay,The more they lose.....The better position the Cowboys have,as long as we keep winning.Satin is Right,It should never have come down to a last play...winner take all.To be honest,Seattle played their asses off in that game,and probably deserved to win. Tate is a punk.....his time is coming......Miss you Olivia...Got Z-ro remixs for you.....
  • Satin
  • 09-25-2012, 09:51 PM
Nice shit Cat-Man, you keep raising the bar bro, don't know how you do it....

Be careful what you say about Green Bay Mix, Olivia is gonna get pissed off and spank you man....

The Boys rank #1 in total D? Wow...
Olivia?...is Green Bay Fan? ok.....if the packers finish with a better record than the cowboys,i'll eat her...after u hit it....but i would trade romo for roger's anyday....Cat-man..you are the man!!! It's early,cowboys are GOING to have a good defense as the year goes...but let's see how it play's out by week 12.........
the referees and the nfl have reached an agreement, no more replacement bullshit

they will be back starting tomorrow
the referees and the nfl have reached an agreement, no more replacement bullshit

they will be back starting tomorrow Originally Posted by NaturesFreak
about damn time. I think that Monday night game did it for them.........Hell The NFL making too much money for that shit...........pay them guys
Fucking NFL is run by thugs. You cannot tell me this could not have been avoided. You cannot tell me Vegas did not have some influence on the ref's deal.
Fuck a bunch of Scab Refs! They got what they deserved!

they will be back starting tomorrow Originally Posted by NaturesFreak
About gotdamn time!!!!

Like Ike said, the NFL makes way too much money for this bullshit!
I don't know guys, the games with the shitty refs made for a lot more excitement, I'm conflicted, I think I would have liked to have seen them for a couple more weeks.
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/l...ks-game-092512

Vegas lost over 300 million last weekend on those scab ref games. You know someone made some calls to the Commish and told him to get his shit together.........LOL
  • Satin
  • 09-27-2012, 02:21 PM
Lmao at that video, BB...good stuff!!!

Well I didn't think they were that bad but I'm glad the other refs are back so everyone can stop bitching...lol. It's not their fault the NFL put them in that position. Now the real refs got a nice pay raise so let's see how they do. It won't be long before everyone will be bitching and moaning about them too.

I'll say again, fuck GB, they got what they deserve.....
Fuck man, Browns could have stolen this game tonight had Weeden not played like a scrub for the majority of the game. Every one of these wins are important for the one seed..