Random Thoughts

Finally gave myself permission to splurge on my dream machine! Ordered it two days ago. Unfortunately, now I have to wait a few weeks for it to come in. But I’m excited! I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg DF9981D2-98A5-4A86-B30C-F6AFA804ED3C.jpeg (178.9 KB, 302 views)
You weren't joking!!
You weren't joking!! Originally Posted by Fr8nk&Bnz
I never joke about money or fitness.

Ordered a weighted vest also! 60 pounds. Ready to kick some ass. Can’t wait!
Looks good Ginger, I may have to come check out all the updates.
Looks good Ginger, I may have to come check out all the updates. Originally Posted by Huckleb3rry
I have a couple of real nice updates you haven’t seen yet…
I just wondered if Pavlov’s dog was fed bacon lmao.
It has been conspicuously quiet and dull here in Hobbyville the past couple of weeks
I just wondered if Pavlov’s dog was fed bacon lmao. Originally Posted by Johnnytricks
Haha, funny man, Mr. Tricks😂😂
It has been conspicuously quiet and dull here in Hobbyville the past couple of weeks Originally Posted by austin88998833
I think most people find Twitter to be as much fun as Eccie used to be, and a lot less restrictive.

I’ve noticed that’s where everyone seems to be engaging for the most part now.
I love Ruth’s Chris dinner dates!!!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 047C2A47-322F-40BF-BD00-C7590809E766.jpeg (895.5 KB, 240 views)
So, what is it all?
So, what is it all? Originally Posted by niteswimmer1
Caribbean lobster on the left, medium rare filet mignon on the right with Oscar topping… Lump crabmeat, asparagus and béarnaise sauce.

I think I had an orgasm just typing out the description.
Lol, I think I could pass with the asparagus and the béarnaise sauce, but other than that everything looks great.
Don’t scribble on the internet.
Don’t scribble on the internet. Originally Posted by austin88998833
That was definitely the most on-topic post in the entire thread...

Very random. Lol