Inquiries and Impeachment of Trump

Like this one...
Justice Dept. winds down Clinton-related inquiry once championed by Trump. It found nothing of consequence.
Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Yea, like that "headline"! As the POTUS would say: Bullshit!

I suppose you can find a "finding" by the DOJ that says:

"nothing of consequence" ..... So Comey LIED?

Either than or you are projecting again .... that was the finding on the investigation by Mueller of the Trump-Russian collusion bullshit ...

.... for which the House did not attempt to charge!

Too much beer in the driveway!
https://www.nytimes.com/1999/04/13/u...s-lawsuit.html

A Federal Judge. I know you've never met one, but they do exist.

One of the articles was for PERJURY. That's a crime!

Trump has not been charged with a crime in the current articles.

BTW, dumbass, a POTUS exercising administrative discretion (particularly when authorized by the Congress ... not to mention the U.S. Constitution) is not a "crime" ... much less a "high crime or misdemeanor").....

... please find a station driveway today and have some more beer and spewed your bullshit to those dumbasses .... or have they banned you for stupidity?

Also, you're new here, aren't you? Originally Posted by LexusLover
You’re the fucking dumb ass and you constantly prove it.

Now run along and take a couple atta boys from the Cult coffer for being a good little trumptard, You should have quite a collection by now.
Like this one...
Justice Dept. winds down Clinton-related inquiry once championed by Trump. It found nothing of consequence.

But, but, but you wait for the Durham report screamed the cult45 Originally Posted by Jaxson66
So I'll take that as a no and an attempt at distraction.

At this point, there are no articles that reflect actual crime that will require witnesses to.

Confidence is fading Jax.

I'll be awaiting the next gotcha, but if the trial starts next week as expected, the gotcha timeframe is running out.

Yea, like that "headline"! As the POTUS would say: Bullshit!

I suppose you can find a "finding" by the DOJ that says:

"nothing of consequence" ..... So Comey LIED?

Either than or you are projecting again .... that was the finding on the investigation by Mueller of the Trump-Russian collusion bullshit ...

.... for which the House did not attempt to charge!

Too much beer in the driveway! Originally Posted by LexusLover
LOL, what’s wrong little LexusLoser you scared... you post like a little chicken shit who’s scared of the future. Remember what the self proclaimed stable genius always says “ we’ll see what happens “.
You’re the fucking dumb ass and you constantly prove it. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Like I said: You're new here, aren't you?

You don't know shit about impeachment from a legal perspective.

You just regurgitate bullshit from the LameStreamMedia. It's been ongoing since 2016 .... over three fucking years .... blowing it out of your asses about how you are going to get rid of Trump.

Nothing even close has done that ... and every delusional, bullshit scenario you dumbasses have thrown on the wall ... hasn't stuck.

You are such a dumbass you don't even know you are one! Drink more beer!

Here's the simpliest question I can pose to you:

Will the current articles of impeachment support the removal of Trump from office by the Senate once they arrive in the Senate? Yes or No!
Will the current articles of impeachment support the removal of Trump from office by the Senate once they arrive in the Senate? Yes or No! Originally Posted by LexusLover
They are currently the strongest argument for Viva La Acquittal that most have seen.
LOL, what’s wrong little LexusLoser you scared... you post like a little chicken shit who’s scared of the future. Remember what the self proclaimed stable genius always says “ we’ll see what happens “. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Scared of what? A fat-ass, tub of lard, Captain from a low-end fire station in a 5th rate town? Dream on fatty! You sound strangely familiar to another loudmouthed tube of lard who tried to bully folks on here .... is that you? You freaks are a dime-a-dozen!
They are currently the strongest argument for Viva La Acquittal that most have seen. Originally Posted by eccielover
But that beer-drenched tub of lard doesn't have a clue about it!

He might as well be barfing up stale beer or pissing it on the floor!

I'll put my money on this guy:

who agrees with this guy:

And the fat-assed, tub of lard, fire "captain" worships a tight-panted, LameStreamMedia loudmouth full of wishful thinking!!!!! Who kisses the ass of the Botox Queen PussLousy!!!!!
Scared of what? A fat-ass, tub of lard, Captain from a low-end fire station in a 5th rate town? Dream on fatty! You sound strangely familiar to another loudmouthed tube of lard who tried to bully folks on here .... is that you? You freaks are a dime-a-dozen! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yeah, you’re a scared little jealous man who fears his future. Sad
The Supreme Court can review an unfair impeachment trial In general, the courts will defer to the Senate. But there are limits, some justices have said.

If Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell follows through on his desire to hold an abbreviated impeachment trial without witnesses — as many in his party would prefer — he will be testing the limits of the impeachment trial clause of the Constitution. Minority Leader Charles E. Schumer has declared that a trial without witnesses (or perhaps even any documents) would amount to “a coverup.” Worries about a rubber-stamp trial are one reason House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has delayed submitting the articles of impeachment.

If such a sham trial comes to pass, is there any remedy? In fact, there is a stronger case than many think that the Supreme Court has the power to review impeachment trials, to ensure that Senate procedures meet a basic level of fairness.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlo...tml?tid=pm_pop. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Repost due to the number of trumptard attacks. It’s relevant information.
Yeah, you’re a scared little jealous man who fears his future. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
A future without the likes of you is something for which to look forward. Keep up the beer drinking and gut-maintenance.

When you look at yourself in the mirror do you repeat to yourself? "They are jealous of me!"

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2647932

Repost due to the number of trumptard attacks. It’s relevant information. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
RePost from the Repost! Not "information"!
But that beer-drenched tub of lard doesn't have a clue about it!

He might as well be barfing up stale beer or pissing it on the floor!

I'll put my money on this guy:

who agrees with this guy:

And the fat-assed, tub of lard, fire "captain" worships a tight-panted, LameStreamMedia loudmouth full of wishful thinking!!!!! Who kisses the ass of the Botox Queen PussLousy!!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
RePost from the Repost! Not "information"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
What those two experts have to relate is HIGHLY RELEVANT and ON POINT!

Keep drinking beer and maintaining that gut.
A future without the likes of you is something for which to look forward. Keep up the beer drinking and gut-maintenance.

When you look at yourself in the mirror do repeat? "They are jealous of me!"

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2647932

Originally Posted by LexusLover
What’s wrong little loser, you’re behaving like a obsessed coke head.

You’re scared and you feel it growing by the day.
Like I said .... "You are new here"!

#14 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.
Like you didn't as a firearm you probably should follow the rules here in your enthusiasm to trash people or otherwise intimidate them.

Just to refresh the collective-recollection: You were the one bragging of your work history and rank!!! I said noting of mine.