NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

I don't know guys, the games with the shitty refs made for a lot more excitement, I'm conflicted, I think I would have liked to have seen them for a couple more weeks. Originally Posted by TheDon
Bullshit. These scrub ass refs didn't make the game more exciting. They were fucking it up, big time. There was nothing exciting about the right calls not being made, players getting their heads knocked off, and games taking 4 hours to complete.
Ratings don't like brah, viewership is at an all-time high.

But what an epic week of football in CENTURY LINK. Number 8 Stanford just went DOWN to MotherFucking U-Dub.

Their starting CB is Marcus Trufant's brother, and their QB is from COMPTON, that's Gangsta BBY
Well I didn't think they were that bad but I'm glad the other refs are back so everyone can stop bitching...lol. Originally Posted by Satin
Oh that's what you think? The bitching is over? HA!
Lmao at that video, BB...good stuff!!!

Well I didn't think they were that bad but I'm glad the other refs are back so everyone can stop bitching... Originally Posted by Satin
Be careful what you ask for Bro. If you and your Lapdog were to stop "bitching" you guys wouldn't know what to do with your time!
  • Satin
  • 09-29-2012, 05:57 PM
Fuck off BT with your lame ass remarks.....I'll bitch as much as I want, as long as I pay good money for tickets, you retard...., You're just pissed cause noone pays attention to your big ass.....get a life and STFU!!!

Uh actually BB I was being sarcastic bro. I meant everyone can stop bitching about the replacement refs - and start bitching about the real refs...read my post carefully...

I hope the Texans don't take the Titans lightly tomorrrow....& CJ don't wake up out of his funk....
Texans have yet to play a complete game imo. No way I see the Titans winning, Texans are favored by 13.5....I like them winning by 20 at least..
Texans have yet to play a complete game imo. No way I see the Titans winning, Texans are favored by 13.5....I like them winning by 20 at least.. Originally Posted by TheDon
I agree, the Texans should be hitting on all cylinders tomorrow.
Fuck off BT with your lame ass remarks.....I'll bitch as much as I want, as long as I pay good money for tickets, you retard...., You're just pissed cause noone pays attention to your big ass.....get a life and STFU!!! Originally Posted by Satin
Damn Playa, you take this shit wayyyyyyyyyy too seriously. In case nobody's told you, this ain't no high school popularity contest. Never has been and never will be!

Sit back and relax! Take a deep breath! If you're in the mood, you might even try a chill pill or two in order to help take the edge off.

If you follow Ol' Doc BT's advice, I promise you will feel much better on Monday mornin'! Especially if the Texans chalk up another one in the WIN column later today. It's all about the W's!
Can't wait for today's game to be over with, the only positive the Texans can focus on is playing a complete game and having Holiday get his shit together, because our real "Big boy stretch" starts as soon as today's game is through.

Next week on Monday Night- At New York for the Jets
Week after- Home for GB Packs
Week after- MotherFucking Baltimore Ravens...

I'm Fucking ready, I thought going into the season the Texans would go 2-1 during this stretch with the only loss being at NY, but with Revis out, I'm expecting to go 3-0. We need to beat all these three teams. NY for the bullshit they put us through stealing that last wildcard spot 3 years ago and for us giving them a game 2 years ago.

GB to make a statement.

Baltimore because we've never beaten them, and we're the top two teams in the conference.

Slim Thug, Paul Wall, and Zero need to get the new Texans song out to get this shit hyped up.
Can't wait for today's game to be over with, the only positive the Texans can focus on is playing a complete game and having Holiday get his shit together, because our real "Big boy stretch" starts as soon as today's game is through.

Next week on Monday Night- At New York for the Jets
Week after- Home for GB Packs
Week after- MotherFucking Baltimore Ravens...

I'm Fucking ready, I thought going into the season the Texans would go 2-1 during this stretch with the only loss being at NY, but with Revis out, I'm expecting to go 3-0. We need to beat all these three teams. NY for the bullshit they put us through stealing that last wildcard spot 3 years ago and for us giving them a game 2 years ago.

GB to make a statement.

Baltimore because we've never beaten them, and we're the top two teams in the conference.

Slim Thug, Paul Wall, and Zero need to get the new Texans song out to get this shit hyped up. Originally Posted by TheDon
Prior to the season I was hoping for 5-2 after the first 7 games. Now I am hoping for 6-1 with an eye on a possible 7-0 start. Bring those Big, Bad Boys on. I believe we are ready for 'em!
Jake Locker leaving the game was the worst thing for the Texans because Hasselbeck is at least a real QB. Still, they should have no problem winning.
Another good Texans performance on both sides of the ball. The Kool Aid is starting to taste good. Schaub had his usual solid game. He managed the game well and ran Kubes offense without making any mistakes. Prior to the game he received numerous excellent remarks from the CBS commentators. One thing I did notice, they all seemed to agree that Schaub is a Super Bowl caliber QB. Hmmmmmm!

Another thing that was glaringly obvious, the CBS commentators must not be posters in this thread. No one referred to Schaub as being a Dopey QB. Then again, perhaps Marino, Esiason, Sharpe, Brown and Cowher are not experts in the field. Hell, they may be as Dopey as Schaub!

That's it, 5 Dopey's covering for 1 Dopey! Makes sense to me! In any event, Schaub is 11-3 in his last 14 regular season starts.

KJ also played very well. It should be noted that KJ received several rave reviews throughout the game from Dan Fouts. Both KJ and Manning got pick 6's. We already knew that JJoe and Manning were excellent DB's. KJ is not in their category yet but IMHO appears to be on the verge of becoming a solid NFL starting DB.

I, for one, am damn glad Kubes and Wade had patience and did not cut him. We are a better team with KJ in the starting lineup than we are without him! I learned a long time ago that progress is measured in steps and indeed, KJ is making progress, one step at a time.

JJ Watts also had another solid game with 2 sacks and a fumble recovery. What else is new? I see an NFL Defensive Player of the Year in the making!

The only thing better than 4-0 is 5-0. Beat the Jets! Yowza!
Texans have covered every spread so far this year, not expecting that to stop..
  • Satin
  • 09-30-2012, 07:34 PM
Dude, I don't take anything serious playa, just calling you back out on your lame remarks or "implied stuff" you try to slip in that's all. If I did, I wouldn't have texted you to go with us to see your school - the U of H Coogs - now would I? So you chill out big boss...

Yeah the game today was nuts!! Very loud and a very nice win...I remember when the Titans used to be our rival and really scare us. Now they're just our little bitch...lol. You know things are going well when KJ gets a pick 6!!! I guess he's a "shut-down corner" now...lmao...

Well our real test will be these next 3 games...Jets, Packers and Ravens....if we can win at least 2 it's on!!!
Well our real test will be these next 3 games...Jets, Packers and Ravens....if we can win at least 2 it's on!!! Originally Posted by Satin
The Jets a test? I don't think so. We are going to bitch slap that team soooo bad.