NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

• Satin
  • 09-30-2012, 08:01 PM
Lol, BL, not so fast man...I know they looked like shit today...but they are still dangerous and we play in New York. Also when Rex gets done with them after what happened today, they will play their best ball. It's the NFL bro, "any given Sunday"...

Plus they might start you-know-who....oh Lord....
Yeah Rex will have to get in their asses REAL HARD after being anal-raped the 49ers in their own building.

Texans looked real good today. I don't think the Jets will be much of a test as Green Bay and Baltimore will be, ESPECIALLY Baltimore! They've ALWAYS give the Texans hell.
Congrats Texans Fans..They look really good. I hope the damn cowboys take care of their bidness tommorow nite as well. I concur with Satin,if they can get out 2-1,these next 3 games,They will be in great shape.Hell,they may have the division wrapped up by game #10......I would'nt say Shaub is a Superbowl QB yet...as long as he doesn't fuck it up,and "just drive the bus" they will be good.Remember............he played well in the denver game,but the defense saved his ass.....NOW ACCEPTING BIDS FOR TEBOW..........
  • Trey
  • 10-01-2012, 12:06 AM
Yes will Tebow start? After that ASS got beat like that I wouldn't be surprised. But he truly ain't no better. He did throw some good blocks however.
Looking forward to seeing Morris Claiborne tomorrow night for the first time, I watched him and Patrick Peterson A LOT in college, always thought Patrick was better, however, a lot of experts disagree.... I guess we shall see

Pretty crazy how the Boys got him AND Brandon Carr...And they still have Jenkins, they're pretty loaded at that spot.

Btw, saw some of the Ealges game, is it shocking anyone else how much better the Joseph accusation was for the Texans over Ndamndi Asomwha? Thank God we didn't sign him, great move by Rick Smith, we were able to get Manning too with that deal.

Also, Schaub is 3rd in the league right now in passing yards, wtf?
I have got to hand it to the Texans right now, they are playing pretty damn well. Schaub is playing very well, no picks, no sacks, 2 TD passes. As Kubes like to say we kept Schaub clean, so oline pass protection is good. Defense is dominating. Run game still looks a little iffy, especially the blocking. This team will go as far as the D takes them. Both of our last 2 games have been closer than they should be until the D sparks up the mojo with a big play. Offense as a whole must get more consistent now that the cupcake part of our schedule is over. Now it gets interesting. Bulls on Parade Bitches!!!
Woah, Texans favored by 9?! I think that will drop by at least 2 points... Vegas must really be down on the Jets.
  • Satin
  • 10-01-2012, 03:51 PM
Well it looks like Rex has said he will NOT send God's Son down to beat us again....hello Sanchez!!!
Woah, Texans favored by 9?! I think that will drop by at least 2 points... Vegas must really be down on the Jets. Originally Posted by TheDon
It opened small like 5 or so and has done nothing but go up. I don't think it will go down much at all. Consider that the Texans have won by 20 on 3 of the 4 games and if Tate had not fumbled there is good chance the Texans might have beaten the Broncos by 20.

Well our real test will be these next 3 games...Jets, Packers and Ravens....if we can win at least 2 it's on!!! Originally Posted by Satin
Next TWO games playa....The JETS suck. My Steelers ONE win is against them LOL
The Jets a test? I don't think so. We are going to bitch slap that team soooo bad.

Originally Posted by BigLouie
BL knows what's up
  • Trey
  • 10-01-2012, 09:26 PM
Man them boys look bad. Romo just gave the game away tonight.
I think I jixed the boys with my high praise for them...

Romo wasn't good, but the WRs sucked too, everyone kinda sucked for Dallas. Chcago's D was NASTY though, that pick six by the linebacker was great!
NOW ACCEPTING BIDS FOR TONY ROMO........Cowboys fuckin suck,Dez Bryant fuckin sucks,....awww hell...the whole team fuckin sucks.....Cowboys have no heart,no grit,no toughness,and no sense of urgency. We will be 6-10 this year,if we're lucky. Im gonna retire them,switch to the texans. AT LEAST THEY PLAY WITH HEART&EMOTION!!!! My avatar is my girlfriend,at least she can console me...and i can drown my tears......
NOW ACCEPTING BIDS FOR TONY ROMO........Cowboys fuckin suck,Dez Bryant fuckin sucks,....awww hell...the whole team fuckin sucks.....Cowboys have no heart,no grit,no toughness,and no sense of urgency. We will be 6-10 this year,if we're lucky. Im gonna retire them,switch to the texans. AT LEAST THEY PLAY WITH HEART&EMOTION!!!! My avatar is my girlfriend,at least she can console me...and i can drown my tears...... Originally Posted by Mixshowdj

I am definately not a Cowboy fan but I wouldn't give up on them yet. I am not saying they will make the playoffs but I believe there is some talent on that team.

With that said, The Cowboys have one of, if not the worst owner in football!

With that said, The Cowboys have one of, if not the worst owner in football! Originally Posted by bigtex
He's the worst...

Mixshow, don't give up on your team bruh...and I bet yo ass won't draft all Cowboys next year huh