For those who need proof of election fraud....

The point is people have to trust the elections which most people do not , really started in 2000 with the hanging chads ,,,,,,
The insanity is the dems were pushing Russia Russia Russia ,,,,,,,,But apparently are unable to push for fair and clear election processes
“299,493 IMPACTED VOTES = 1/7th of the 2.089mm total, and this is the low-end estimate.

CONCLUSION: ELECTION IN MARICOPA MUST BE DECERTIFIED!” Originally Posted by bambino
It will not be decertified. All claims of voter fraud are total BS. Liz Harris is hardly an unbiased individual. And quoting The Gateway Pundit does not help your argument.
The point is people have to trust the elections which most people do not , really started in 2000 with the hanging chads ,,,,,,
The insanity is the dems were pushing Russia Russia Russia ,,,,,,,,But apparently are unable to push for fair and clear election processes Originally Posted by rexdutchman
I agree that elections must be trusted and until Trump came along and made his unsubstantiated claims of voter fraud most people did trust the elections in this country. In 2000 I remember zero claims of fraud in the election.

You mention Democrats and Russia. How about Republicans and China? The ridiculous claims that somehow China got into our voting systems and changed Trump votes to Biden votes.
Wendy Rodgers IS an Arizona state Senator, a decorated Air Force veteran. She’s calling for decertification. There’s already enough EVIDENCE.

https://t.me/CandlesInTheNight/19402

If all someone can do is attack sources, they can’t refute facts.

NCSWIC
  • oeb11
  • 09-09-2021, 08:00 AM
For 1b1 -

Lol. Some people will literally believe anything on Xinn/rachel madcow and then turn around and try to tell others it’s real.

Takes really stupid people to believe that stuff. Sadly there seems to be a lot of them. I feel pity for these people.[/QUOTE]

Jim Carrey movie - "Dumber, and dumber, and dumber.!
such a waste of minds to communist indoctrination.

Buck fiden
From my cold, dead hands.
Wendy Rodgers IS an Arizona state Senator, a decorated Air Force veteran. She’s calling for decertification. There’s already enough EVIDENCE.

NCSWIC Originally Posted by bambino
Yes there are idiots in the military too. Ashli Babbitt comes to mind. It doesn't give them any more credibility...
Yes there are idiots in the military too. Ashli Babbitt comes to mind. It doesn't give them any more credibility... Originally Posted by royamcr
Rodgers is a pilot, you’re not.

Rodgers is a state Senator, you’re not

Rodgers can vote for decertification, you can’t.

So, there’s that

https://www.thefreedomtimes.com/2021...o-the-slammer/
There will be no decertification. The AZ legislature has been embarrassed enough. Some people have no shame and are still stuck down the rabbit hole of voter fraud but everyone with sense has long since realized that it doesn’t exist and Trump got steam rolled in a fair and free election. It’s so funny that the looney toons can’t look around and see how small a group of crazies they are and that everyone else is looking at them laughing at how stupid they are. I suppose that’s what makes crazy people crazy though so maybe it shouldn’t be surprising.

Wendy Rodgers is an idiot. And clearly a pretty dumb one. And anyone that follows her is pretty dumb and idiotic too.
There will be no decertification. The AZ legislature has been embarrassed enough. Some people have no shame and are still stuck down the rabbit hole of voter fraud but everyone with sense has long since realized that it doesn’t exist and Trump got steam rolled in a fair and free election. It’s so funny that the looney toons can’t look around and see how small a group of crazies they are and that everyone else is looking at them laughing at how stupid they are. I suppose that’s what makes crazy people crazy though so maybe it shouldn’t be surprising.

Wendy Rodgers is an idiot. And clearly a pretty dumb one. And anyone that follows her is pretty dumb and idiotic too. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Refer to my previous post. You’re in no position to call others dumb. Besides, Rodgers IS connected.
Rodgers is a pilot, you’re not.

Rodgers is a state Senator, you’re not

Rodgers can vote for decertification, you can’t.

So, there’s that

https://www.thefreedomtimes.com/2021...o-the-slammer/ Originally Posted by bambino
I could be a pilot.
I could be a senator
Decertification doesn't exist, only in trumptard little minds.
  • oeb11
  • 09-09-2021, 12:02 PM

Wendy Rodgers is an idiot. And clearly a pretty dumb one. And anyone that follows her is pretty dumb and idiotic too. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

'Dumb and idiot' - is teh only words 1b1 and DPST minions have to criticize those of a different opinion.

Must have typed that looking in a mirror!
LOL

so sad - the pavlovian minions of teh DPST communist party - so indoctrinated and unable to think for themselves!

Buck fiden
from my cold dead hands.
  • oeb11
  • 09-09-2021, 12:04 PM
I could be a pilot.
I could be a senator
Decertification doesn't exist, only in trumptard little minds. Originally Posted by royamcr

Quite a supercilious sense of self- superiority and
right to Rule - 'r'
Insulting those of a different POV - du rigeur for indoctrinated DPSTs communists.

Nov 2022 is Coming!!!

so sad

From my cold dead hands
Buck fiden.
  • oeb11
  • 09-09-2021, 12:08 PM
I agree that elections must be trusted and until Trump came along and made his unsubstantiated claims of voter fraud most people did trust the elections in this country. In 2000 I remember zero claims of fraud in the election.

You mention Democrats and Russia. How about Republicans and China? The ridiculous claims that somehow China got into our voting systems and changed Trump votes to Biden votes. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

Thje usual SR bleating the DPST Commie voter Fraud Line of teh DPST party
The Hypocrisy - SR and teh DPSTs are Desperate to avoid open, free examination of their bought adn paid for election dominion machines and 2020 election
DPSTs have two Voter Fraud for DPST party bills proposed - HR-1 and HR- 4 - both giving election control , and all their fraud - legally to teh DPST marxist party.

Calling out SR and all teh DPSR voter fraud apologists : You are in denial, deflection, obstruction, and in cooperation with the communists who will remove all freedoms from America
SR and teh marxist cohorts publish only Pavlovian reflexes of DPST indoctrinated and brainwashed minions.

NCSWIC Originally Posted by bambino
Wendy Rogers? The Wendy Rogers who called Labor Day a "Communist holiday"? She is an Arizona State Senator and should be respected as such. However, she has not made any claims of voter fraud in the state of Arizona that have been substantiated. None. She can call for decertification all she wants and kiss Donald Trump's ass. The election will not be decertified.