Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

126 = GS
What's all this stuff about Yao? I am completely out of the loop on this crap.
I just got a reference check through email that just had a Yea he OK.....WTF....grrrr Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Sounds like a gettho provider. "Yeah he ok"
i gotta be awake for me to enjoy it!! Originally Posted by virtue
Oh baby i when i run my tongue down your body to your.....self-edit self-edit self-edit
negative, he isnt going to play in one of the back to back games. Originally Posted by virtue
Correct you are. I forgot. Godbless him for playing every other day and only a half day at that. He seems like a decent guy and wants to play...different story with T-Mac. Man did we sucker the Knicks with him!
I just got a reference check through email that just had a Yea he OK.....WTF....grrrr Originally Posted by babydollsnow
LOL thats pretty much always my reply in email, but if a girl calls i give more info i'm just weird like that
Damn the one night I'm not going against them they are loosing.
Oh baby i when i run my tongue down your body to your.....self-edit self-edit self-edit Originally Posted by babydollsnow
go on.......
Sounds like a gettho provider. "Yeah he ok" Originally Posted by Albr23
She need to be a little more professional and answer the questions i asked in the first email.....grrrr....i didnt ask for to much damm
The pace seems to be slowing. Only the real contenders are left! Originally Posted by Killersalt
your right it's only taking 5 min for a new page now
Correct you are. I forgot. Godbless him for playing every other day and only a half day at that. He seems like a decent guy and wants to play...different story with T-Mac. Man did we sucker the Knicks with him! Originally Posted by Cooper
now the pistons have it. hahahaha

least he tries and gives it his all. but damn we need another superstar. melo to houston!
Rockets had me worried last night the way they palates my lakers.
Damn the one night I'm not going against them they are loosing. Originally Posted by Albr23
they had a better match with the lakers and only lost by 2 points. i can live with that.

now they are 120 to 128.

getting closer
She need to be a little more professional and answer the questions i asked in the first email.....grrrr....i didnt ask for to much damm Originally Posted by babydollsnow
thats a little different if a girl asks question then i tell her to call i'm a phone person what can i say
LOL thats pretty much always my reply in email, but if a girl calls i give more info i'm just weird like that Originally Posted by Max Rax

i would of done that but she doesnt give out her number till after screening and she didnt respond to the email until 4 days after i emailed her