NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

NOW ACCEPTING BIDS FOR TONY ROMO........Cowboys fuckin suck,Dez Bryant fuckin sucks,....awww hell...the whole team fuckin sucks.....Cowboys have no heart,no grit,no toughness,and no sense of urgency. We will be 6-10 this year,if we're lucky. Im gonna retire them,switch to the texans. AT LEAST THEY PLAY WITH HEART&EMOTION!!!! My avatar is my girlfriend,at least she can console me...and i can drown my tears...... Originally Posted by Mixshowdj
That shit was embarrassing, straight up.

FIVE INTERCEPTIONS????
  • Trey
  • 10-01-2012, 10:31 PM
Mix went in the game tonight needing 40 points to win had five guys playing and lost by ten. Smh

I'm sorry man but I would pick up a new team on waivers. I will give you Dalton after the bye. You poor thing you.
DED.....I'll trade you The whole team..for the chick in your avatar...
DED.....I'll trade you The whole team..for the chick in your avatar... Originally Posted by Mixshowdj
Done...
NOW ACCEPTING BIDS FOR TONY ROMO Originally Posted by Mixshowdj
Hmm.... So would you take Dopey for Romo??? hehehe...

Sorry mixshow.. I had to....
It's Cool willie.....I should have a RAVENS CRUSH THE COWBOYS party after our bye week.Hell....i'd start the chick in DED'S avatar at QB....least i would never miss a snap...and i'd ALWAYS SCORE POINTS......
I think it was just a combination of bad effort/bad performance by Dallas, some fluky things happened, I wouldn't give up on the season, still too young...

Yo Ded, who is that in your avatar anyway lol?
Not gonna lie though, I thought Dez was Jacoby Jones for a few seconds...
There will be a viewing party for the Jets game involving some of the "made men" of the board. If you want to join us send me a PM with an email address for an invite.
  • Satin
  • 10-02-2012, 07:55 AM
Good stuff BL...can't wait.

Mix, I know it looked bad playa but don't throw in the towel yet. Strange things happen in the NFL bro. It's a marathon, not a sprint. You guys have a lot of talent. All the teams in your division has some tough losses. Maybe a bye will give you guys the chance to get your shit together.

I just hope the Texans don't read this thread and take the Jets lightly. I'm still going to respectfully disagree with everyone and say they are dangerous...especially right now. If we get the same team that played in week 1, it will be closer than we think. I know they're beat up, but they still have pride and we play in New York. I also really want the Texans to have a nice showing on MNF...

So Cat-Man, you're up next bro...let us have it....
The great thing about the Texans is that it doesn't look like they ever take anyone lightly. I think Revis not being on the field will really suck for NY.

I guess Locker is done for the season, he was our MVP of that game
  • Satin
  • 10-02-2012, 11:18 AM
Looks like we get back Troy Nolan....I like what he brings...
The great thing about the Texans is that it doesn't look like they ever take anyone lightly. I think Revis not being on the field will really suck for NY.
Originally Posted by TheDon
The Texans shouldn't take anyone lightly! Remember last year the Colts hadn't won a game until they played the Texans and beat them!

The Jets may not have Revis or Santonio Holmes, but they gonna have the mindset that they will beat the Texans and not get embarrassed like they did when the 49ers raped them.

The Texans MUST beat the Jets because the next two games will not be easy for them.
DALLAS COWBOYS > HOUSTON ASTROS.
DALLAS COWBOYS > HOUSTON ASTROS. Originally Posted by Kammye
Houston Astros?????

Babe you can't be serious!!