Random Thoughts

Don't login when you've had more than your fair share. Make comments that are unnecessary. My bad peeps
I miss the old Eccie. Where shit talking was a must and you could have fun with it. Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
It must have been a more civilized age back then before the dark times. Before the Empire......

I was looking at some old posts and it must have been a different time. Some bad shit must have gone down before some new rules came down.

Of course I am one for the rules. Better fences make better neighbors and we can't always expect those others to be nice. They also help to "rein" in posters like me who got a little caught up in the brouhaha last night.

I appreciate what Biomed does, it's hard being the bad guy but someone has to do it. Thanks!

**There was no sarcasm in the above post
  • BK
  • 05-08-2019, 06:59 PM

I appreciate what Biomed does, it's hard being the bad guy but someone has to do it. Thanks! Originally Posted by Exchequer
Bwahahawa! good one.
Looks hard, you are given a lot of shit but you are always with the ladies so I am thinking about becoming a PMP.

PMP Class

I want to see what the big deal is all about.
Don't login when you've had more than your fair share. Make comments that are unnecessary. My bad peeps Originally Posted by Fr8nk&Bnz
I’m guilty as charged. On more than one occasion.
  • BK
  • 05-08-2019, 09:49 PM
Looks hard, you are given a lot of shit but you are always with the ladies so I am thinking about becoming a PMP.

PMP Class

I want to see what the big deal is all about. Originally Posted by Exchequer
You must get the right outfit first

You must get the right outfit first Originally Posted by BK
I was thinking this outfit from the 1986 movie "Soul Men" with C. Thomas Howell

https://youtu.be/-ocxih4yL0c

1986 movie "Soul Men" with C. Thomas Howell.
And there was also Ramrod from the movie Vice Squad in 1982. Whoever said a white boy couldn’t pimp? And Roscoe should’ve kicked his ass while he had the chance!

https://youtu.be/ADrnZ6NERaU
My random thought why do I get up so early when I have nothing to do
I like triple chocolate cake
Ughh going to enjoy my day
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Where is Spanky J when we need him

Attached Images

You know things are wrong when you see good people banned and evil people protected!
Everyone who makes a post about the evil is edited, threatened, or banned!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Where is Spanky J when we need him

Attached Images

You know things are wrong when you see good people banned and evil people protected!
Everyone who makes a post about the evil is edited, threatened, or banned!!! Originally Posted by tuckahoe
+1!! Which is why I mostly engage on Twitter now, versus Eccie in the past as much as I used to. It’s disappointing, but this place is really going downhill.
As I am about to shut down things for the night, I was watching a video that had Dame Helen Mirren and I was thinking, I have always thought she was hot even now at the age of 73.

Who do you think is still sexy?

Here she is, kissing.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38AkwB9TdRs
As I am about to shut down things for the night, I was watching a video that had Dame Helen Mirren and I was thinking, I have always thought she was hot even now at the age of 73.

Who do you think is still sexy? Originally Posted by Exchequer
Not quite as old but still mature, Cate Blanchett. She’s just a few years older than me.

I’ve always thought she was gorgeous! Several of my clients have told me that I resemble her in my features. Always flattering to hear that!