Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

Damm i gotta refresh next time i sure was hoping
Rosiedale is the random poster who is going to win.
Just a reminder in case Yall forgot. My balls are shaved and ready for the win!
rubio or something like that? he got drafted by timberwolves. he isnt out of the europe league till another yr or 2 Originally Posted by virtue
Correct! It is Rubio, and it was Minnesota not Toronto (hey...at least I had the cold weather right). But long shot at best.
Forget about the dogs, look at max's racks.
The way I see it no one will give up, so it looks like it's going to come to the last minute.
Rosiedale is the random poster who is going to win. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Sneak attack, look out for the sneak attack!!
Just a reminder in case Yall forgot. My balls are shaved and ready for the win! Originally Posted by yngtxn
No way. They got massive 5 o'clock shadow by now.
I would love to wax some balls. I think it would be fun.
its past 12.....nighty night folks off to bed ya'll go
its past 12.....nighty night folks off to bed ya'll go Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Hum...... I sense a trick!!!
  • anita
  • 10-27-2010, 11:18 PM
Forget about the dogs, look at max's racks. Originally Posted by Killersalt
Lol I better check them dogs too,because if they run away she won't be in the mood no more
I would love to wax some balls. I think it would be fun. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
I volunteer My self, but you have to b extra careful
I would love to wax some balls. I think it would be fun. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
There was this dude on a sports radio show who lost a best and had his chest waxed. He actually hated it at first but then got into it. But going south of the border is a stretch for me.