Random Thoughts

Several of my clients have told me that I resemble her in my features. Always flattering to hear that! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I would agree!
I would agree! Originally Posted by Exchequer
Thanks!!
It’s almost 9 o’clock. Who’s going to get the last spot?
It’s almost 9 o’clock. Who’s going to get the last spot?
It was. Blue Monday, blue day, but then a red headed spinner brought sunshine my way. Thank you.
Damm, every-time I click on something ECCIE I get a pop-up for AdultSearch. What gives?

Before anyone says to use a pop-up blocker, don't. When I get a pop-up I don't want it blocked I want a mouth on it!
Damm, every-time I click on something ECCIE I get a pop-up for AdultSearch. What gives Originally Posted by Exchequer
I would think it is probably advertising dollars for the site, but that’s just my guess.
It’s almost 9 o’clock. Who’s going to get the last spot? Originally Posted by Burningfiat
I was busy. I left it to the fisherman.
I was busy. I left it to the fisherman. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
His net doesn't compare very well to the Gold Standard
His net doesn't compare very well to the Gold Standard Originally Posted by WMJ4657
You know it, baby.
I’m ready to move to Friday! Let’s go!

I am in favor of this Thursday. C'mon Thursday. Why you so slow? Originally Posted by SpankyJ
I think I will listen to Pink Floyd -Pigs (3of them) haha charade you are!
That felt good hitting that button!
I think buying a new car might just be one of the most exciting moments in life.
Damm, every-time I click on something ECCIE I get a pop-up for AdultSearch. What gives? Originally Posted by Exchequer
I was wondering if I was the only one getting these. It’s pretty annoying.