NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

• Satin
  • 10-08-2012, 11:36 AM
I hope you boys are right about the Jets...just have a weird feeling...

Nice win DED, boy I bet you were sweating though right? Be honest...lol
Nice win DED, boy I bet you were sweating though right? Be honest...lol Originally Posted by Satin
Being honest...I didn't watch one minute of it, I was fucking

I did check the score once and we were up 10-0...

OTOH...if the Texans don't win by fucking 30 pts tonight something is wrong, the J...E...T...S Jets suck!!!

B-more ain't looking to good either homie
I am ready to see a Jets beatdown tonight!!! I hope Rex goes off and shits his pants because we put such a beating on them!!! I hear you Satin, a wounded dog is very dangerous. Also the gambler in me always knows home team on Monday night is a good play. Whats the spread I haven't even looked? The homer in me says we kill em!!!
What of the dollar you murdered for?
Is that the one fighting for your soul?
Or our brother's the one that you're running from?
But if you got money, Fuck it, Cause I want some

Tonight, ain't nobody in East Rutherford Fucking with our

CLIQUE, CLIQUE, CLIQUE, CLIQUE, CLIQUE
I am ready to see a Jets beatdown tonight!!! I hope Rex goes off and shits his pants because we put such a beating on them!!! I hear you Satin, a wounded dog is very dangerous. Also the gambler in me always knows home team on Monday night is a good play. Whats the spread I haven't even looked? The homer in me says we kill em!!! Originally Posted by Daddio
The line is Fucking retarded, we are 9 point favs...it should me more like 7, but I guess the Jets must really suck in Vegas' eyes.
I hear you Don, home field is worth 3 points, monday night home field is worth an additional 3, that means we are only a 3 point fav? Home crowd could turn against them if we start fast!! Thats the key, get em down and let the New Yorkas boo like the bitches they are!!!
  • Satin
  • 10-08-2012, 01:07 PM
Damn if Sanchez sucks, they might call in a Saviour to come rescue them...oh fuck!!
The only guy we've faced like Tebow recently was Cammy Cam last year, and he killed us last year because we didn't take him seriously, and he had Williams, Stewart and Steve Smith to work with. I do not fear Tebow, he has nowhere neat the same talent as Cam nor the weapons at his disposal.

Hell, I think Greg MceLroy is their biggest threat at QB.
  • Satin
  • 10-08-2012, 02:42 PM
So Donnie, I guess that means you forgot what happened to us on Dec 26, 2010 huh ?
Totally different team. One of the all time shit defenses. We have lots of different players on defense, different scheme, different coaches. That was actually a great thing that happened, had we won that game, we might not have been able to get WATT in the draft.

Praise Tebow!

Seriously, the Jets have nothing to bring to the table, their best WR is some guy named Kerly, and their top RB is SHONN GREENE.

We're going to Fuck them up worse than Alabama did LSU in the title game.

Texans now favored by 11! LOL
Just put down some paper on Texans over 1.5 defensive/special teams TD at +1250
  • Satin
  • 10-08-2012, 05:28 PM
Damn man, I didn't expect you to go all Mike Tirico on me playa...good job!!!!

5 Jets starters not playing....
I just remember when first saw this schedule come out, this three game stretch is what I anticipated the most, Fuck Brady and Manning, THIS IS WHERE WE EARN RESPECT, and despite the injuries, I'm still as HYPED and JACKED for this game as I thought I would be, it's been such a long ass wait, just ready to get this shit started.

These next 3 games are going to be a Franchise changer, no doubt about it. Primetime Monday Night in NY, Primetime at home for the Packers, followed by Baltimore- BRING IT BITCHES
Congrats texans fans!!!!.............you all weren't WORRIED HUH?
I thought they had it the entire game, outside that kickoff return for a TD, the Jets didn't do much on offense. Watt made some huge plays, basically won the game on his own by stopping a TD and getting us in a position for a FG (which probably should have been a pick 6). Jets showed up though and didn't suck. But I thought we had control for the entire game. Not having Tate I thought hurt us a bit too.

It's all good, they did what they had to, the real games begin in the next two weeks, Aaron Rodgers and Flacco.

Btw, is Kareem Jackson the best DB we have now? They were picking on Joseph tonight..