For those who need proof of election fraud....

Oh but only some dead people voted
��Wisconsin Legislature has voted to Audit the 2020 Presidential Election, Former State Supreme Court Justice Michael Gableman appointed to oversee investigation.

Join @jSolomonReports
  • oeb11
  • 09-13-2021, 10:53 AM
DPST commie extremists are desperate to stop these audits.
They are desperate to cover up their Voter Fraud Crimes!

Expect to see them pull out all stops - with fake crimes alleged against legislators, and sic'ing OBLM and Antifa terrorists on Conservative legislators

They declare war on teh Constitution and Rule of Equality for All under the law!

Buck fiden
From our cold dead hands!!!
AZ report?
AZ report? Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Why are you so anxious for Biden’s demise? Once it hits, Joey Bribes is done.

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/44782
Still waiting on proof. Not just bullshit evidence. Nothing will remove Biden from office anyway. Just a trumptard pipe dream, and trump sures the fuck wont be president again.
��440,000 mail-in ballots went missing or were undelivered amongst 81,000 vote margin of victory in Pennsylvania for the 2020 Presidential Election.

Join @jSolomonReports
Senator Wendy Rogers AZ Audit Update: ‘You Will LOVE the AZ Senate Soon’

Via @WendyRogersAZ

I know people are frustrated at the delays of getting the audit out. You can be mad now - that is ok. Also, if your state isn't doing an audit, maybe take that frustration out on your own state legislators and senators so they get the ball rolling? You will all love us when it finally does drop so I am not worried about all of the angry comments. This audit is serious business and I am going to keep pushing and doing what is right. Maricopa is also running out of time before they have to hand over the routers and other missing information/equipment. YOU WILL LOVE THE ARIZONA SENATE SOON EVEN THOUGH SOME ARE MAD AT US NOW.

Source: https://t.me/wendyrogersaz/1092

More ���� Last AZ Update

@LibertyOverwatchChannel
��440,000 mail-in ballots went missing or were undelivered amongst 81,000 vote margin of victory in Pennsylvania for the 2020 Presidential Election.

Join @jSolomonReports Originally Posted by bambino
FINALLY, proof of fraud? lololol
So no AZ report.
So no AZ report. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Get ready for it!!!!!
Hurry, I'm on the edge of my seat.
Hope you get covid and die... that would be perfect. Originally Posted by royamcr
- royamcr 09-10-2021, 02:26 PM
  • oeb11
  • 09-15-2021, 06:52 AM
results of teh jalifornia /DPST voter fraud machine are in

Criminal DPST newsome wins .

America Loses!!!