ISIS beheads American journalist, Obama goes back on vacation

ChickenHawk old men keep wanting others to fight their wars the old ChickenHawks do not even want to pay for. Originally Posted by WTF
Are you really Bill Ayers? You sound more and more like him.
Are you really Bill Ayers? You sound more and more like him. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Are you really Dick (Duck) Cheney? You sound more and more like him.
  • WTF
  • 09-02-2014, 07:25 AM
Are you really Bill Ayers? You sound more and more like him. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Are you really Dick (Duck) Cheney? You sound more and more like him. Originally Posted by bigtex
Couldn't of said it better myself.

Dick Cheney dodged the draft and then later in life he advocated sending other people's children to war not his own. Plus he did not even try and pay for the War as he is famous for saying. "Reagan proved deficits do not matter...". Are you Dick Cheney's twin LL?

O'Neill said he tried to warn Vice President Dick Cheney that growing budget deficits-expected to top $500 billion this fiscal year alone-posed a threat to the economy. Cheney cut him off. "You know, Paul, Reagan proved deficits don't matter,"
Time for Obama Bin Lyin to go golfing again.
Are you really Dick (Duck) Cheney? You sound more and more like him. Originally Posted by bigtex
The Duck could ball, though!

LLIdiot can only dribble.
Another reporter lost his head,time to ramp up the hatred.
I'm surprised they haven't seen it yet.

What an outrage.

Vitriolic hatred (for Obama and liberals) to come from the usual suspects.
Couldn't of said it better myself.

Dick Cheney dodged the draft and then later in life he advocated sending other people's children to war not his own. Plus he did not even try and pay for the War as he is famous for saying. "Reagan proved deficits do not matter...". Are you Dick Cheney's twin LL?

O'Neill said he tried to warn Vice President Dick Cheney that growing budget deficits-expected to top $500 billion this fiscal year alone-posed a threat to the economy. Cheney cut him off. "You know, Paul, Reagan proved deficits don't matter," Originally Posted by WTF
Don't make it sound worse than it really is. Cheney didn't dodge the draft he was given deferments just as Joe Biden did.

Jim
  • CS25
  • 09-02-2014, 08:48 PM
If you continue to look backwards in time for fault, you can certainly blame many for our current situation. I am sure our current administration and congressional leaders can also look back to see why we are here today. However, they were hired to lead the country, not be historians.

What is lacking clearly is leadership in both the white house and congress. However, the president has the distinct advantage of being able to mobilize and push through security actions if he determines that he needs to. Problem is he doesn't want to....doesn't want to look like the naïve assumptions he sold to the American people about how easy it would be to pull out of a conflict without ramifications were wrong...didn't know what he was talking about... or look like he lied.

I get it that he is uncomfortable getting involved...is not his ideology....but he knew that is what he signed up for when he ran. The joke on SNL when "W" won his first election was a skit in which he called his dad and said, "What do I do?...I never thought I would win." It was funny and perhaps somewhat true but he did have that advisor relationship with his dad and his second dad Dick Cheney. Maybe the latter was too influential but at least "W" had someone to turn to. Our current president seems to not have advisors that are seasoned and ballsy enough to tell him, we need to take action. Putin for one is taking full advantage of this...Putin is very Hitler-like in his maneuvering right now.

After this second beheading by ISIL, however, I think some military action will be forthcoming even if it has to be pulled out of the administration. Hopefully sooner better than later.
  • WTF
  • 09-02-2014, 08:56 PM
Don't make it sound worse than it really is. Cheney didn't dodge the draft he was given deferments just as Joe Biden did.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
How many do you think Cheney got?
Jimmy Carter really got the ball rolling for the Islamofascists. He forced the Shah of Iran into allowing the Ayatollah to return and then he pulled our support of the Shah, breaking his promise. He recognized Arafat as a statesmen rather as a terrorist which gave Arafat (Hezbellah, Hamas, and Black September) credibility as victims. Carter than ran away from Iran and fucked up the rescue which told the world that the US can indeed be beaten. He lacked the will to oppose the Soviets when they went into Afghanistan and that gave us Usama Bin Laden. Some will say that Reagan gave weapons to the mujahideen but there would have been no mujahideen if Carter had done his job.

Our feckless president has advisors; Valerie Jarret who was born in Iran, Rahm Emmanual, who along with his brother believes in a holocaust of the weakest, David Axelrod, who copywrited the phrase, "It's Bush's fault", the Reverend Wright, who thinks that the US is damned, and his wife Michelle who has never been proud of her country except for that one small moment.
You go to a foreign violent, extremist or communist country, make 250,000 a year tax free and in search of fame and fortune. MAKE MORE MONEY THAN ANY US MILITARY PERSON WILL EVER MAKE,The USA OWES YOU NOTHING. Keep your ass out of foreign countries.
You go to a foreign violent, extremist or communist country, make 250,000 a year tax free and in search of fame and fortune. MAKE MORE MONEY THAN ANY US MILITARY PERSON WILL EVER MAKE,The USA OWES YOU NOTHING. Keep your ass out of foreign countries. Originally Posted by nigsub
Very hard to argue with impeccable logic like that!!
Jimmy Carter really got the ball rolling for the Islamofascists. He forced the Shah of Iran into allowing the Ayatollah to return and then he pulled our support of the Shah, breaking his promise. He recognized Arafat as a statesmen rather as a terrorist which gave Arafat (Hezbellah, Hamas, and Black September) credibility as victims. Carter than ran away from Iran and fucked up the rescue which told the world that the US can indeed be beaten. He lacked the will to oppose the Soviets when they went into Afghanistan and that gave us Usama Bin Laden. Some will say that Reagan gave weapons to the mujahideen but there would have been no mujahideen if Carter had done his job.

Our feckless president has advisors; Valerie Jarret who was born in Iran, Rahm Emmanual, who along with his brother believes in a holocaust of the weakest, David Axelrod, who copywrited the phrase, "It's Bush's fault", the Reverend Wright, who thinks that the US is damned, and his wife Michelle who has never been proud of her country except for that one small moment. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
In retrospect, we should have just left the fuckers alone, given the money to Israel, and Israel would have done all the heavy lifting. Carter hates Israel, so he is probably happy with stirring the hornet's nest.
Another option would be to let Israeli advisors put in the coordinates for drone bombings til we wipe out the entire infrastructure of war the Arabs have in place. We could bomb every military installation, then be like Putin, and claim we didn't do it.
You are probably not the only human being to equate Ayers with Cheney.

Or apparently consider Cheney worse.

It seems you share that belief with YOUR MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

I thought Bill Clinton left the country to "dodge the draft" ... am I wrong?

You should know.

It is my recollection you bragged about campaigning for him.

Did you campaign for Obaminable?

But all that confirms again .... you have not reviewed my OMPF.