Shayla's Prices Are About to Skyrocket

She does look fine in the bra and panties but they look even better when they're on my hotel room floor Originally Posted by canuckvic
Dude, I'm about up to my ears with this 'your' stuff. Get it right, SHE WOULD LOOK EVEN BETTER IN THEM (BRA & PANTIES) IN MY HOTEL ROOM SUITE, LOL (gotta love it, go with a smile )

How about the Shayla fan club take up a collection to provide her with a one week vacation to Houston and all club members get some 1on1 time with the guest of honor (or 2on1 or 3on1 or 3on2 or 2on2 or...). It might even become an annual event...I can see it now...Shayla-Con!! Originally Posted by LeftySmith
I'm already CFO of another Fan Club (see my Sig Line)...I'm bucking for CEO of Shayla's Fan Club AND we WILL have her in Houston, fully funded, HARD dicks awaiting, LMFAO!!! Pipe in your votes. If I win, I will get her here, GUARANTEED!

"This of course is a private venture-group solely for the purposes of and interests in said Shayla of ECCIE. The HARDdicks Inc., is vested in the interest of procurement of said Shayla of ECCIE for the sole purposes of privatized sexual engagement and the acquistion of said services for the pure indulgence and satisfaction of Houston's HARDdicks and WETPussies". Yessss!!! Vote 'Yes' for mijoBFE as the CEO, Shayla Trust Fuck Fund!!! Vote Today!
Dude, I'm about up to my ears with this 'your' stuff. Get it right, SHE WOULD LOOK EVEN BETTER IN THEM (BRA & PANTIES) IN MY HOTEL ROOM SUITE, LOL (gotta love it, go with a smile )

Sorry! - lol

I'm already CFO of another Fan Club (see my Sig Line)...I'm bucking for CEO of Shayla's Fan Club AND we WILL have her in Houston, fully funded, HARD dicks awaiting, LMFAO!!! Pipe in your votes. If I win, I will get her here, GUARANTEED! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
and good luck with that! It might be cheaper to catch a flight to Calgary, just saying.
and good luck with that! It might be cheaper to catch a flight to Calgary, just saying. Originally Posted by canuckvic
Ahem, have you ever heard of 'Embezzling', ijs (probably not, it seems to be as 'American' as Apple Pie...you Canadiens are soooo sheltered, LMAO!)

LMMFAO all the way to MY bank!!! Shsssssst!
(read the 'fine' print carefully, LOL)

I'm already CFO of another Fan Club (see my Sig Line)...I'm bucking for CEO of Shayla's Fan Club AND we WILL have her in Houston, fully funded, HARD dicks awaiting, LMFAO!!! Pipe in your votes. If I win, I will get her here, GUARANTEED!

"This of course is a private venture-group solely for the purposes of and interests in said Shayla of ECCIE. The HARDdicks Inc., is vested in the interest of procurement of said Shayla of ECCIE for the sole purposes of privatized sexual engagement and the acquistion of said services for the pure indulgence and satisfaction of Houston's HARDdicks and WETPussies". Yessss!!! Vote 'Yes' for mijoBFE as the CEO, Shayla Trust Fuck Fund!!! Vote Today! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
I'll take that bet! Give me a time frame? So what would you like to bet? LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-kayffsGAU

You talk the talk, but can you walk the walk!
I'll take that bet! Give me a time frame? So what would you like to bet? LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-kayffsGAU

You talk the talk, but can you walk the walk! Originally Posted by Still Looking
SL, I can spell out part of the executive summary because I'm confident I will win this election:
1. Free "Shayla" e-campaign (Shayla, Women's Rights Advocate captured and detained in North Korea - pics of her 'caged' would gain an immediate out-pouring of funds) contributions would go to the HARDdicks, Inc. and WETPussies LTD Foundation.
2. HARDdicks would have a ground recruit locally in Houston. We would meet every Tuesday and have drinks and 'cheers' to our upcoming Main Event!
3. Each HARDdick would have to be recruited by members and pass the initiation phase (specific requirements to join this Elite/Privatized group).
4. HARDdick member fees would be $400 per month, with an initiation fee of $1200 (that's very economical compared to fees for joining as a member elsewhere, such as PebbleBeachCC or other golf country clubs, etc.)
5. WETPussies membership would involve a small fee for background checks and healthtestings. The majority of membership would entail fucking HARDdick members on the fly, on tips alone.

That's just a few. We may even have a "Walk on Houston" to free Shayla's ass.

Now, the BET:
My WIN...
1. Your House (deed and all)
2. I get to meet and fuck Sonya, all expenses paid by you and you write my review, LMAO!
3. Your next "100" are funds are transferred to me. I fuck at your expense and you write my next "100" reviews (N100R clause).
4. Each one of these 100 involve dinners and say Perry's, 4Forks of Houston, well you get the picture, it won't be on a McDonald's menu, AND, you're paying.
My LOSS...
(quiet, did you read the fine print?)
1. You get to keep all of the remaining funds I've embezzled, which won't be much if the plan above isn't successful, including #1 voting me in as CEO Shayla's Fuck Fund, Inc.

Wanna help me in writing the Mission Statement? LMAO!

Cheers my friend
whoa, shayla's quite the popular one.
NEVER MIND ALL THAT SHIT! How about we make it much more simple! First one that that meets Shayla wins! Must have proof like picture and panties!

You talk the talk, but do you walk the walk!? LOL
NEVER MIND ALL THAT SHIT! How about we make it much more simple! First one that that meets Shayla wins! Must have proof like picture and panties!

You talk the talk, but do you walk the walk!? LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
what you said, who's going to canada first?
what you said, who's going to canada first? Originally Posted by jyoshi917

Hummmm did it get quite here all of a sudden???

(Cricket Chirping)
Their I fixed that for ya! Originally Posted by shorty
I'm calling FIRST! Right DAMN Now!

Hummmm did it get quite here all of a sudden???

(Cricket Chirping) Originally Posted by Still Looking
It's quiet! more ways than one - lol
I do quite well with spelling and seeing Shayla
she packs more so it should be more
It's quiet! more ways than one - lol
I do quite well with spelling and seeing Shayla Originally Posted by canuckvic
Good point, but crickets don't chirp as well, they rub their back legs together. It was a subliminal message. Just sayin....

You talk the talk, but do you walk the walk!? LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
You just joined the ranks of Governor Perry with that statement/challenge, buddy! I'll show you why...BTW, I've been on the campaign trail, and was informed that you entered the 'race'.

what you said, who's going to canada first? Originally Posted by jyoshi917
You banking against me? Not ever wise! Although, for me personally, I would never bank against SL. Are you confused yet? Shssssst, careful where you leave your footprints, easily tracked...

I'm calling FIRST! Right DAMN Now! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Okay, "Governor Perry", keep talking. So embarrassing for someone of your stature, we respected you by "title" until you opened your mouth...

she packs more so it should be more Originally Posted by JONBALLS
She's a "freak", "slut", "whore", "rapist (threatened/promised Burk who evidently has a Big DICK)", ALL by HER words in describing herself. THAT is oh so why I MUST meet her. She is my fantasy ATF. I live for women like her, and there aren't many, as in 4!!!

Good point, but crickets don't chirp as well, they rub their back legs together. It was a subliminal message. Just sayin.... Originally Posted by Still Looking
Sublimality...How can you be the FIRST? You've lost before you've started, "Oh Governor":
You nor I will ever be Shayla's FIRST!

Okay, forget the qualifier, FIRST between You&I, got it:
You will never be the FIRST to DFK her (you're non-GFE)
You will never be the FIRST to DATY her (you're non-GFE)
You will never be the FIRST to present her panties without your hand in the picture (that's your MOA), LMMFAO!
You will never be the FIRST to Fuck her, your Dick is too small (by your own admission, prior posts). By all estimates (mine), she needs 9" min. plus girth.

SL, this is all friendly banter. I was not voted CEO AND I was kicked out of 'chuch'/Mass today. So, I'm on a downward spiral today. This post from you picked me up today. Cool. Go with a 'smile'!

LIVING THE DREAM (Redd Rozay, spelled with 2 'd's, get that shit right!)
Somehow even if I lost and succeeded I would win! LOL

You met LR and lived to tell about it! That automatically made you a worthy adversary! I was banking on the fact I have my passport and time on my hands! LOL