Mueller Report-Volume ll - Obstruction of justice.

The Nader committee who has been investigating the obstruction of justice documented in the Mueller report is now under the umbrella of impeachment inquiry. A long, difficult, complex case to prosecute, but some people can be arrested now.

That puts the Ukraine extortion case going to the intelligence committee and Schiff. Keeps the impeachment case easy for the public to understand.

As of today there Six different committees who fall under the umbrella of impeachment inquiries.

Which one of you eccie party members will throw the first Rudy...
The Nader committee who has been investigating the obstruction of justice documented in the Mueller report is now under the umbrella of impeachment inquiry. A long, difficult, complex case to prosecute, but some people can be arrested now.

That puts the Ukraine extortion case going to the intelligence committee and Schiff. Keeps the impeachment case easy for the public to understand.

As of today there Six different committees who fall under the umbrella of impeachment inquiries.

Which one of you eccie party members will throw the first Rudy... Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Where’s the extortion?
  • oeb11
  • 09-25-2019, 11:56 AM
The DPST's require not "high crimes and/or misdemeanors" to Impeach.

Trump breathes and occupies the Oval Office - that is all the DPST's need
The DPST's have no regard for the Constitution and rule of law.
Where’s the extortion? Originally Posted by bambino
What would you like to call the allegation of withholding arms to Ukraine for their help in their deep state conspiracy bullshit. By attacking Biden, Obama and Clinton in one scandal.

Personally I think abuse of power will be the first article.
What would you like to call the allegation of withholding arms to Ukraine for their help in their deep state conspiracy bullshit. By attacking Biden, Obama and Clinton in one scandal.

Personally I think abuse of power will be the first article. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
I call an allegation an allegation. Everyone has read the transcript. Trump didn’t demand any action to release aid. The aid was given to the Ukraine. Barr hasn’t had any contact with the Ukraine. But Biden did demand they fire their AG by the end of the day or no money. They fired the guy within hours and got the money. That’s not an allegation. It’s fact. It’s textbook quid pro quo. Extortion and abuse of power as well.
I call an allegation an allegation. Everyone has read the transcript. Trump didn’t demand any action to release aid. The aid was given to the Ukraine. Barr hasn’t had any contact with the Ukraine. But Biden did demand they fire their AG by the end of the day or no money. They fired the guy within hours and got the money. That’s not an allegation. It’s fact. It’s textbook quid pro quo. Extortion and abuse of power as well. Originally Posted by bambino
No, you haven’t read the transcript because it hasn’t been released to the public. What most people have had access to is a summary from Russian sympathizers, spinning lies for their party to swallow.

Tomorrow is going to be a historic day....get your crying towel ready.
No, you haven’t read the transcript because it hasn’t been released to the public. What most people have had access to is a summary from Russian sympathizers, spinning lies for their party to swallow.

Tomorrow is going to be a historic day....get your crying towel ready. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

BAHHAHHAHHAHAAAAAAAA

BAHHAHHAHHAHAAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
That's a steel curtain towel, not a crying towel.

I won't lend Jaxboy my spittoon but I will let him cry into this:

Pentagon Letter Undercuts Trump Assertion On Delaying Aid To Ukraine Over Corruption

https://apps.npr.org/documents/docum...On-Ukraine-Aid
Pentagon Letter Undercuts Trump Assertion On Delaying Aid To Ukraine Over Corruption https://n.pr/2lDofJp

Tomorrow is going to be a historic day....get your crying towel ready. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
The transcript of the phone call was released today. Which was more than the whistle blower had. You are clueless as usual.
The transcript of the phone call was released today. Which was more than the whistle blower had. You are clueless as usual. Originally Posted by bambino
And you’re just stupid for believing that bullshit.

Here’s you a clue

What have the members of the House and Senate Intelligence committees been reading in a secure room today ?

It damn sure isn’t what the fat lying bastard is feeding his party. I’m thinking it’s full transcripts of multiple calls and probable meetings.

Here’s you a clue

What have the members of the House and Senate Intelligence committees been reading in a secure room today ?

It damn sure isn’t what the fat lying bastard is feeding his party. I’m thinking it’s full transcripts of multiple calls and probable meetings. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

That's a steel curtain towel, not a crying towel.

I won't lend Jaxboy my spittoon but I will let him cry into this:

Originally Posted by lustylad

I see waco kid has a new piss boy carrying his idiotic memes

Get a couple atta boys from the cult coffer
Jaxknees...

Originally Posted by Redhot1960

Here’s you a clue

It damn sure isn’t what the fat lying bastard is feeding his party. I’m thinking it’s full transcripts of multiple calls and probable meetings. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

you should stop thinking.

I see waco kid has a new piss boy carrying his idiotic memes

Get a couple atta boys from the cult coffer
Originally Posted by Jaxson66

be nice! the mods are lurking. just ask Yssup Rider .. oh wait ..

BAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAA