Rules on Outing

BTW, my mother's attitude was "good for you, better than giving someone half your money" Originally Posted by bon69
Technically, that is only after you have been married for 10 years.....

Carry on.
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2017, 07:41 PM
Deflecting again? The new chick isnt the only one smart enough to figure that shit out. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
TryHarder little boy
And I am also in your head....apparently. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
No you're not Natalia, just empty words on a screen, written quite Weakly.
  • bon69
  • 02-28-2017, 07:46 PM
Technically, that is only after you have been married for 10 years.....

Carry on. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
I was married for 15 years but we split everything because we both built it. Still good friends with her and she knows I P4P now. She has no opinion one way or the other. I see an UTR girl now and everything is smooth.
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2017, 07:47 PM
For the record, neither asked me for any personal info. Did I give them any? My name and number (only got one phone). WTF, unlike you, I don't live my life scared of anyone, have my tail between my legs and act cowardly. I'm not scared of some lil girl like you are. You must live frighten all the time, SAD really. No, I live a pretty protected life, anyone that knows me well knows I choose to P4P. Hell, my 77yo mother knows. I don't care! I am not deceiving anyone with my P4P, so no need to hide? I do hope things get better for you WTF.

BTW, my mother's attitude was "good for you, better than giving someone half your money" Originally Posted by bon69
Things get any better for me and I might have to slap yo Momma...wait correction your 77 year old Momma!
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.urb...a&amp=truePost

Mr. I Don't Give A Fuck, how about you post your name and address here on the open board. Shit get that 007 sleuth Penelope Pearl to do the same
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2017, 07:49 PM
I was married for 15 years but we split everything because we both built it. Still good friends with her and she knows I P4P now. She has no opinion one way or the other. I see an UTR girl now and everything is smooth. Originally Posted by bon69
Go tell Vice what a badass you are and see how fast they take everything! I swear, some of you people think we are discussing legal activities!
There are a couple tards in here of the same feather, I see.
Things get any better for me and I might have to slap yo Momma...wait correction your 77 year old Momma!

Post your name and address Mr. I Don't Give A Fuck. Shit get that 007 sleuth Penelope Pearl to do the same Originally Posted by WTF
Deflection... what was YOUR ban for again?
. is that the secret code lol
. is that the secret code lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Ok. Let me put my nice hat on for a second, G.

I mentioned "dont point me" ... he then posted a re-edit that couldnt be empty so he put a "point" (aka period, dot, point).... get it?

Now go back to your track recording...
Hugs and Kisses lol
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2017, 07:57 PM
Deflection... what was YOUR ban for again? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
It was for giving out good advice.

Kinda like I'm doing now.
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2017, 07:59 PM
Surprise surprise, you're behind a keyboard. Originally Posted by bottoms up
Deflection and dodging wouldnt be giving out good advice, now would it?

Come on, playa, lets here it from you why you were banned?
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2017, 08:06 PM
Deflection and dodging wouldnt be giving out good advice, now would it?

Come on, playa, lets here it from you why you were banned? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
I can not mention what it was for....as it was in a top top secret place and I would get in trouble telling you wtf happened.

Sorry Try. Try as you might , you can not get me to reveal just what and to whom my good advice was given. Much as Id like to , I just can not. Now enough of the immature verbiage of "playa"...Jesus, pull up your pants will ya.