Multiple boats participating in a Trump Boat Parade are in distress on Lake Travis near Austin

Often times in political discourse-- when someone says "People in the inner city don't know... don't care... don't_________" its borderline derogatory. It tends to be used as the more polite version of "in the hood". People in the inner city aren't the helpless folk that the Dems want to portray them as... nor are they the ignorant folk that the Reps want to portray them as-- while you may not have meant to do the latter-- you very much did with your assumption that people in the inner city don't know anything about the people they vote for. Around here-- the few who vote-- know. You'll be hard pressed to find people who straight-ticket vote. Its a shame that we can't get more people interested and involved in the process.

You likely didn't mean it that way-- but in text, its very hard to read intent. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I don't know what district you live in (and really don't care) but how do you explain how Sheila Jackson Lee and her democratic breathren get 90% of the vote if the voters are so "nuanced?"

Officer was convicted of a far more minor crime-- so minor that he can maintain the ability to be an officer in Florida. Like so many others.. its very difficult to convict a cop-- even with a good bit of evidence. If he maintains his job, I certainly hope he hits the range because he's a shitty shot.

... Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Many officers are lousy shots. I remember a story from NYC about 10 years ago where 5 "NY's finest" shot at a robber and didn't hit him....but they hit bystanders. Their excuse was they weren't able to get any range time because firearms are illegal in NYC.

Here's one story, don't know if its the one I remember: https://www.foxnews.com/us/nypd-9-sh...police-gunfire
I don't know why LL even mentioned me. It's funny to me how these old clowns hold a grudge though when I can't even remember what I said to hurt their pussies. Oh well, get over it or don't, LL. Why the fuck would I care either way? I only read your posts when you are quoted. I've already had enough fun with your old ass and you are a complete drama queen to me.

You keep thinking about me though, because I certainly don't give a shit about your pathetic old crazy ass.
I don't know why LL even mentions me. It's funny to me how these old clowns hold a grudge though that I can't even remember what I said to hurt their pussies. Oh well, get over it or don't, LL. Why the fuck would I care either way? I only read your posts when you are quoted. I've already had enough fun with your old ass and you are a complete weirdo to me. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

When you're out on lake travis in a boat, where do you take a shit?
Probably on a Trump supporter whose boat sank in the Trump Regatta !

Trump's election chances have sunk as well.He's done.

You keep telling them Rifleman !!

Tell all of them out there in Fantasyland !!
Probably on a Trump supporter whose boat sank in the Trump Regatta !

Trump's election chances have sunk as well.He's done.

You keep telling them Rifleman !!

Tell all of them out there in Fantasyland !! Originally Posted by sportfisherman
Commie boy, do you remember 2016?

It was only 4 years ago.
I don't know why LL even mentioned me. It's funny to me how these old clowns hold a grudge though when I can't even remember what I said to hurt their pussies. Oh well, get over it or don't, LL. Why the fuck would I care either way? I only read your posts when you are quoted. I've already had enough fun with your old ass and you are a complete drama queen to me.

You keep thinking about me though, because I certainly don't give a shit about your pathetic old crazy ass. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Come up with another post or I'm putting you on ignore.
I don't know why LL even mentioned me. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Be proud.

I used you as an EXAMPLE of an ignorant loudmouth who is so stupid he brags on a hooker page about how many firearms he has in this collection at this residence ....

.... Little Speedo over bloviates about not only his life experiences (about which he exaggerates and lies), but also about his physical prowess .... by threatening ME on here .... I suppose, like you, in a effort to intimidate, marginalize, and diminish others in a failed effort to deter them from posting further ...

.... when he first arrived he called me "uneducated" .... I believe you have also found yourself lost on that "road to nowhere"!

Now that Little YR aka HoeHum has disclosed personal information about me to various forum members ... I don't see that posted much any more ... apparently, knucklehead, you didn't get his memo!

Was it 30 or 35 Henry rifles you claim to own? And you are voting for Bitten-Kumola and calling ME ... "pathetic old crazy ass" ... OR WAS THAT SOMEONE ELSE?
Be proud.

Was it 30 or 35 Henry rifles you claim to own? And you are voting for Bitten-Kumola and calling ME ... "pathetic old crazy ass" ... OR WAS THAT SOMEONE ELSE? Originally Posted by LexusLover

I'm pretty sure he's stated before that he will likely vote with his wallet-- and that he'll begrudgingly vote for Trump because of it.

He's the kind of voter I probably respect the most... he may not like who he votes for-- but he's wise enough to vote in his own self interests.
He's the kind of voter I probably respect the most... he may not like who he votes for-- but he's wise enough to vote in his own self interests. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
You assume he is qualified and capable of assessing his "interests"!

He spends a lot of his posting effort on reflecting what others have said and relying upon others' anecdotal stories in our threads to provide himself an appearance of knowledge and perception.

The reliance upon what others have related anecdotally without any factual support is not a sound basis for decision making nor opinion offering.

Does he really have 30-35 Henry rifles? And why would he disclose that on a blog board infested with criminals and cops? that's not the kind of analytical mind one ought to rely upon for reliable suggestions in decisions of grave importance.

He claims to be involved in the "accounting" profession at some level and alleges a higher position in a respected national organization/firm with enhanced benefits during this recession ... while pretending to have some special expertise in all things financial ... but his oversharing and bloviating underscores my general habit in deciding whether or not to engage an accountant as an expert witness for pending litigation when the other side has already done so. I save the client's money by just using their expert during cross-examination in front of those from the community who are not his peers. It doesn't really matter which way he goes ... I'll win the discussion.

Oh: You are "pretty sure"? Why would he celebrate Trump being required to produce his tax returns of YEARS AGO if that were the case? Of course the financial expert overshared with the conclusion that one can learn someone's wealth by looking at his personal tax returns. And please remember he's an "accountant" of extraordinary ability.
I've got no clue on the rifles. The only things I know that I can confirm are the educational claims. Beyond that-- its all up to speculation and I know that posting diversionary things on boards like these is not uncommon.

My post was merely to point out that he's stated that he will likely vote for Trump-- not Biden.
Again, you did not explain how I "lied" regarding debates or any other issue.

Pre COVID-19 I said the debates in 2016 were more important than the debates would be in 2020. Opinion. Due to the impact of COVID-19 I now believe the debates will have somewhat more of an impact on the election than before. I still do not believe that there will be much movement among undecided voters based on the outcome of the debates. Again, opinion.

Tell me where I've lied.

Which party I support and why I many support it is irrelevant to that point. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Your guy has trouble with the teleprompter..."end of quote" and "queue up"...
You don't think the marxist violence will have a negative impact on the undecided voters...you're completely diluted on the devastation the left was done to the country...I understand why.
It's not a winner no matter what your "opinion" is. Lawlessness is anti-social criminal behavior SPEED...FACT not OPINION!!
I've got no clue on the rifles. The only things I know that I can confirm are the educational claims. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
You mean wall-hangings?
Your guy have trouble with the teleprompter..."end of quote" and "queup up"...:

FACT not OPINION!! Originally Posted by bb1961
I've posted this pic numerous times .... sometime one of these ass-kissing Bitten LOONATICKS will take a critical look at the pic ..

Just pretend the chick is Speedo ....

... then look at the expression on the two bikers ... voters!

It will take duplicate and triplicate votes cast by the DimWits!

Either that or they know their constituency is too lazy to get off their asses to get to the polls and they will need help at home casting their votes. I saw South Texas Democratic voting in action!
he may not like who he votes for-- but he's wise enough to vote in his own self interests. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
That would be the educated think to do, but also in the best interest of the country...SPEED doesn't think so.
Yes the Lawlessness and Criminal Behavior on Trump's watch is terrible.

I can't believe the stuff going on under this president.It's a disgrace.

Now all this from Woodward's book doesn't help Trump either.

Trump will be fired for sure !