Daughter of Random Thoughts

I guess I won't be getting the red carpet treatment in SA anytime soon Originally Posted by Baconman
Guys don't feel like the lone ranger I won't be getting any good treatment there either but I have decided that all the associated drama is not worth the price of admission
But I am a old guy
I wonder who could be causing trouble on SA. What does that stand for anyway - Streetwalkers of America?
It is too hot this week.
Go hogs today, need a win to get to the Series again!
Hogs bats need to get hot
Nanny: "After sitting out in that waiting room can you believe how some people come up here? I mean regardless of how I feel, I got up at 5am to do my makeup, hair and nails. It's like they just don't take any pride in their appearance whatsoever."

Me: "Well it is a cancer hospital..."

She then proceeds to tell me how she wants to make sure she gets her hair cut, is fully made up and decked out in jewelry for her surgical procedure next month. Can you tell I have my hands full here?
No fun caring for a sick relative. She is so lucky to have a caring, responsible person to help them through this journey. You are a good person Ms. Vannah.
If you have a sweet tooth, you absolutely must try Krispy Kreme’s new lemonade donuts. Indescribably amazing. Unfortunately I didn’t think to take the picture before I “tried“ two of them.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg AC805121-1FBF-4D6E-925B-1D7C7BBC1B11.jpeg (297.8 KB, 297 views) File Type: jpeg 7ED1F5FC-0FAB-4F0B-ADE4-57FAD3598DE1.jpeg (243.8 KB, 297 views)
It is what it is
My Krispy Kreme has closed.
If you have a sweet tooth, you absolutely must try Krispy Kreme’s new lemonade donuts. Indescribably amazing. Unfortunately I didn’t think to take the picture before I “tried“ two of them. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I recommend the maple bacon bar at Hurts. It’s sort of partially keto.
They call it Hurts because that is what it does to your cardiovascular system and your weight control attempts. LOL
I recommend the maple bacon bar at Hurts. It’s sort of partially keto. Originally Posted by AJPrufrock
You know, I’m not typically big on maple but when you throw the bacon on there, it is a complete game-changer.

I’ve had one like that from a donut shop down in Fayetteville. I can’t remember the name of the place right now. It was a typical end of night ritual for me and JaneDarling back when she was still around and we were doing doubles.

I miss her so much!
Interviewed for a brand ambassador position for a fantastic company and got hired on the spot. I'm far from an entitled or conceited person, but I honestly deserved this opportunity.
No fun caring for a sick relative. She is so lucky to have a caring, responsible person to help them through this journey. You are a good person Ms. Vannah. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Thank you, babe. It's truly an honor to be able to care for someone who has practically raised me and been so kind to me my whole life. Being an only grandchild made us super close. She's my bestie!
Congrats on the new gig. Hope it meets your expectations.