Lol to funny

What is really puzzling to me at this point is even the ass texting Slim racial comments is telling her he is not DallasDoc...Just a dr in Dallas. I.thought at some point logic would start.kicking in ....? We're all pretty much saying it's not THE DallasDoc ...even this texter in question is saying it's not him...
Slow ass any body can say they not them. Like I can say I am not slim slow poke
I see that you posted my text messages now it's my turn to post yours and I notified the mesquite police department

And this is how it continues goes on been stalker now I see that cause he watch ever post ever second and contact me throw text to let me know

But since he watching me so hard hope he read my number will be changed
  • broes
  • 10-30-2015, 08:56 PM
I wish google translate recognized Dim Goddess as a language so I could figure out what the fuck she is talking about.
I am a happily married man and a respected doctor with 2 grown children one of them a police officer just stop it ok

Second text he is upset about this post about what he called me
What the hell I'm talking about I was called the N word because I would offer less for my time
Slow ass any body can say they not them. Like I can say I am not slim slow poke Originally Posted by Slim Goddess
Slow ass...really? Honey I am the furthest thing from slow...Just like anyone can say they ain't someone...they can also say they're someone they really aren't.

I see there is no rationalizing with you. I'm with the others on this one..this thread should be closed...I can't believe there are this many posts dedicated.to so much stupidity. While yes at first entertaining it has now become quite disheartening to realize people can be so clueless.
Yes sir he's very happy so happy that he text me every day and tell me how bad I look but I don't give a damn about what people think about slim goddess I don't give a damn about what other people think about me all I know the racist comments that he sent to me was not right and as simple as that and it's sad that so many people in the fucking world Bienz racism

Here is his text he so happy for all the people that defends him for his racist comments here is his message

I just told you that you accused the wrong man now leave me the fuck alone you black girls are so difficult you are ghetto hell you got gold teeth

Ok this will back fire on you I guarantee you got the wrong guy my username isn't Dallas doc you morn I had told you I was a doctor in Dallas

So I hope everybody that the fans the racism is proud. Humans
This takes the cake. I have never seen a more dim witted hooktard in all my time on SHMB.
That's just show you how people don't have nothing to do with my life but sit here and defend racism that's all the post was about from the jump and that's how he contacted me and told me his hobby name was Dallas doc and because I did not want to do what he wanted me to do I had to be called out of my name.he's so happy because he contacts me every day every freaking day. To say how proud he is seeing that people take up for him and I'm the crazy one I'm the ghetto one but it's just funny how sad ridiculous the people is in this world don't even know what's really going on but I always have something to say I don't even try to Contact to even get the truth but you have to let idiots carry-on
Ok this will back fire on you I guarantee you got the wrong guy my username isn't Dallas doc you morn I had told you I was a doctor in Dallas Originally Posted by Slim Goddess
Well, whatever fucked up texts this guy sent you, he was right about this part, fool. And I have a lot of physicians in my family and none of them write like this guy. You know why they don't? It's called education. You got played and you acted a fool about it just like this clown wanted you to do.
That's just show you how people don't have nothing to do with my life but sit here and defend racism that's all the post was about from the jump and that's how he contacted me and told me his hobby name was Dallas doc and because I did not want to do what he wanted me to do I had to be called out of my name.he's so happy because he contacts me every day every freaking day. To say how proud he is seeing that people take up for him and I'm the crazy one I'm the ghetto one but it's just funny how sad ridiculous the people is in this world don't even know what's really going on but I always have something to say I don't even try to Contact to even get the truth but you have to let idiots carry-on Originally Posted by Slim Goddess
I really hope you don't breed and pass along your bloodline. This thread hadn't been about racism since EVERYONE told you that you got played by a troll.

YOU GOT PLAYED.
You might want to re do your ad on eccie it has a big mistake that may scare men away
You have TS mistress - TS is an abbreviation for Transexual darling
I am a hobbyist name Dallasdoc
Then it went from ( date night ) not what I wanted
Typical N

Where's your pimp? I am going to let my eccie friends know that you don't like white guys - we are 90 percent of the clients retard

And you got gold teeth ? Go back to the projects fucking low life n and take a shower -blacks smell like wet monkeys

There you go that's the start of the contact so now hope y'all can understand better
That's just show you how people don't have nothing to do with my life but sit here and defend racism that's all the post was about from the jump and that's how he contacted me and told me his hobby name was Dallas doc and because I did not want to do what he wanted me to do I had to be called out of my name.he's so happy because he contacts me every day every freaking day. To say how proud he is seeing that people take up for him and I'm the crazy one I'm the ghetto one but it's just funny how sad ridiculous the people is in this world don't even know what's really going on but I always have something to say I don't even try to Contact to even get the truth but you have to let idiots carry-on Originally Posted by Slim Goddess
No one has defended anyone...everyone has said you being called N word was out of line and shouldn't happen regardless if it was THE real dallasdoc...an impersonator...or someone saying they're a doc in Dallas. I'm sorry that you were called horrible things...that's never OK with me either. Only issue to me is your reaction to well respected members of the community for merely a difference of opinion and/or offering a bit of advice. I think had your response been different even the grammatical errors could have been overlooked but when someone feels they're trying to help you and then feel your personally attacking them you can expect a negative reaction in return. You could have simply just said thanks for y'alls two cents I just wanted to let everyone know and left it at that. Not everyone will agree with you...but that doesn't make it ok to verbally attack people and name call...Just like it wasn't ok for you to be called the N word.
You might want to re do your ad on eccie it has a big mistake that may scare men away
You have TS mistress - TS is an abbreviation for Transexual darling
I am a hobbyist name Dallasdoc
Then it went from ( date night ) not what I wanted
Typical N

Where's your pimp? I am going to let my eccie friends know that you don't like white guys - we are 90 percent of the clients retard

And you got gold teeth ? Go back to the projects fucking low life n and take a shower -blacks smell like wet monkeys

There you go that's the start of the contact so now hope y'all can understand better Originally Posted by Slim Goddess
Why do you keep posting these like anyone here cares? I haven't seen a single person believe you with the exception of those two broads at the beginning who have wisely backed away from their rush to judgment. Some dude is fucking with you so badly and you are letting him. Good lord, if I was you I was feel like a fool right about now after getting played so badly.