BON VOYAGE!!! ENJOY YOUR ONE-WAY TRIP

If the shoe fits wear it, ..... Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
That applies to you as well.
If the shoe fits wear it, I responded to only 2 threads outside of the political forum and the 2 threads were nearly 60 days apart that surely doesn't constitute "stalking" in any manner- carry on. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Idk I guess we can figure it out or avoid it all together. My pm box is clear if you'd like to discuss but lets stick to the topic here..
Idk I guess we can figure it out or avoid it all together. My pm box is clear if you'd like to discuss but lets stick to the topic here.. Originally Posted by Mojojo
Better settle in for a long wait. LUBE Wide Ass runs and hides from those that can expose his stolen valor game, those that have any authority ( higher than HIS imagined status here on this Website), and those that tell the truth about him and the world he imagines he's in. He shares the same fleeting experience with the truth like Lyin Brian Williams, Dan Rather, the Clintons and the obamas.
If the shoe fits wear it, I responded to only 2 threads outside of the political forum and the 2 threads were nearly 60 days apart that surely doesn't constitute "stalking" in any manner- carry on. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Are you talking back to the mods now, you impudent fat fuck? Yeah, that's the ticket! That'll win you plenty of sympathy. No respect for rank - more proof your veteran "Seargent" claims are as phony as Bruce Jenner's vagina. You deserve to be locked up in Fort Leavenworth with Chelsea Manning as a cellmate, you lying, insolent, insufferable prick!
Are you talking back to the mods now, you impudent fat fuck? Yeah, that's the ticket! That'll win you plenty of sympathy. No respect for rank - more proof your veteran "Seargent" claims are as phony as Bruce Jenner's vagina. You deserve to be locked up in Fort Leavenworth with Chelsea Manning as a cellmate, you lying, insolent, insufferable prick! Originally Posted by lustylad
Fluffing by MT Brain Bucket to follow
  • WTF
  • 05-21-2017, 11:38 AM
about him and the world he imagines he's in. He shares the same fleeting experience with the truth like Lyin Brian Williams, Dan Rather, the Clintons and the obamas. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You forgot Donald J Trump the biggest liar the world has seen since Baghdad Bob
  • WTF
  • 05-21-2017, 11:49 AM
Are you talking back to the mods now, you impudent fat fuck? Originally Posted by lustylad
Fuck a Mod in here pussy boy but if Luke is stupid enough to follow her out of this forum to try and fuc w her business after mojo gave him a heads up, he will have earned his points and not have anything to bitch about! Or cry like LexusLover
You forgot Donald J Trump the biggest liar the world has seen since Baghdad Bob Originally Posted by WTF
But he's STILL WAY behind those heroes of YOURS that I listed previously AND YOU, hovel builder ! Now, go throw a wine bottle at a TV !
Are you talking back to the mods now, you impudent fat fuck? Yeah, that's the ticket! That'll win you plenty of sympathy. No respect for rank - more proof your veteran "Seargent" claims are as phony as Bruce Jenner's vagina. You deserve to be locked up in Fort Leavenworth with Chelsea Manning as a cellmate, you lying, insolent, insufferable prick! Originally Posted by lustylad
You are an idiot if you don't know what the term :"If the shoe fits wear it" mean.. The MOD was absolutely correct that it's a violation- my response to him was to let him know I am not guilty of the crime hence "if the shoe fits wear it". Nice try to kiss theMODs ass and to try to get me on their bad side- you failed again.
  • WTF
  • 05-21-2017, 01:56 PM
But he's STILL WAY behind those heroes of YOURS that I listed previously AND YOU, hovel builder ! Now, go throw a wine bottle at a TV ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
The only mutherfucker Trump is behind in lying is Baghdad Bob...and he ain't to far behind that lying sob! Course you are to fucking dense to even know what a lie is from Trump.
  • R.M.
  • 05-21-2017, 08:46 PM
Idk I guess we can figure it out or avoid it all together. My pm box is clear if you'd like to discuss but lets stick to the topic here.. Originally Posted by Mojojo
I don't see you getting an answer on this. I heart this post though.
The only mutherfucker Trump is behind in lying is Baghdad Bob...and he ain't to far behind that lying sob! Course you are to fucking dense to even know what a lie is from Trump. Originally Posted by WTF
why bring Baghdad Bob up? hes dead. besides, he was Saddam's propaganda mouth piece however amusing he was.
why bring Baghdad Bob up? hes dead. besides, he was Saddam's propaganda mouth piece however amusing he was. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You might want to re-check your statement Baghdad Bob aka Muhammad Saeed al-Sahhaf is very alive today.