The Dallas Cowboys and NFL 2022 Season

Get rid of him. Cowboys should had picked up Tom Brady when he was free after leaving the Patriots before going to Tampa Bay.

We know the Cowboys can play complete football.

If they play like they did against the Vikings, we can win. If they play like they did today.. its going to be a one and done.
They play Tom Brady in Tampa Bay next week.

It will be a miracle if they win.

https://www.nfl.com/news/eagles-clin...in-over-giants
Tampa has been sorry this year.. but we are also winless against Brady. It would be great if Brady's last game (supposedly) is a loss against a team that hasnt been able to beat him.
Brady is a competitor. He won't let his last game be a loss much less a loss that breaks his record of wins.
TCU and the Cowboys SUCK this week, and it's only Monday!

Good news is SMU doesn't play tomorrow.
Are the TCU girls slutty?

It's a Christian college.

Religious girls are usually sex freaks because they were raised to abstain and be goody two shoes!

Do they need help them with their bible studies recital:

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!"
TCU just proved they did not belong. It was a nice Cinderella story while it lasted, but yeeeeah.... they were outmatched every step of the way tonight.
Despite 2 lousy performances in a row, I predict the Cowboys will snap out of it Monday, and bring the ''A'' game they have shown several times this season.

Cowboys 27

Tampa Bay 17
I wish I had your confidence, CT. I’m predicting a Ticket-friendly 13-10 in favor of the Bucs. The ‘Boys inferiority complex continues.
I can see us beating the Bucs.. I know its Brady and he can pull some magic.. but I feel we can win it.

If we make it past him, its the next game that worries me. Its either going to be Eagles or the 49ers. I seriously doubt the Seahawks will beat the 49ers.. and depending on who wins the Giants vs the Vikings will determine who we play. If I had to pick my poison, I would say go for the Eagles. Yes they have been the scary team of the year, but its a divisional rival. Those games are always unpredictable.
Despite 2 lousy performances in a row, I predict the Cowboys will snap out of it Monday, and bring the ''A'' game they have shown several times this season.

Cowboys 27

Tampa Bay 17 Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Your lips to God's ear
  • slap
  • 01-13-2023, 11:18 PM
I have a feeling the Cowboys are ripe for a bed shitting this Monday.
Okay the playoffs are about to kickoff, my prediction for the Super Bowl:

San Francisco 49ers vs Kansas City Chiefs (but damn I like the Bengals & Bills too)...NFC is a lock, SF is hands down the best team and Brock Purdy can get the job done with his defense leading the way!!