"Do Not See" list

• !VI!
  • 08-21-2015, 10:57 AM

OMG, I should not have read that while I was eating lunch.

+100000000000

my sentiments exactly Originally Posted by blowmypop23

so if you only do AMP's what is your purpose of eccie? sorry just wondering, it's obvious you did it to get PA but did you actually go to one?

it seems like an easy way out to be a dick lol, but you know ... i as a little cray cray, please allow me to clean the towles off my bathroom floor, the shame
  • !VI!
  • 08-21-2015, 11:04 AM
She wasn't hating and she didn't say one thing that wasn't true. Sometimes you need to separate your hate from the message.

Oh and have you heard about the sexy-crazy meter. Or the sexy-danger meter. I understand that bareback/creampie really swings that meter for a lot of you but have you read the reviews. I mean really read the reviews because I don't see a lot of the crazy bone bla bla bla going on. I see a lot of

For those of you without PA that isn't a sentence fragment I took in to a different place so you will have to switch to your male handle to read the rest or ask one of your lapdogs like invisible. Originally Posted by blowmypop23

actually have YOU read all my reviews?

if i remember correctly you said "i read all the No's that's all i had to read"

you are not really the BEST example of a ideal ECCIE member

but who am i to judge

you amuse me little man, you amuse me so much, please tell us more about what YOU don't know, and how you have read all of my reviews <3

and how you have seen my current home #ijs
honestly maleficent, you are right... BLM isn't on my DNS list in fact to my knowledge i have no qualms with him? but you know you can go back to being a queen now and stop being a dragon <3 it doesn't suit you ma'am.

but then again, you think i'm a guy lol

i've been called many MANY things in my time on ECCIE, but i don't think i've ever been called a guy lol, but you know so it be said so it is, to all the guys i've seen i'm so sorry i have not been honest, i was just hiding my enormous penis in my well made man made vagina

please forgive me

Originally Posted by !VI!
No qualms with me, you started a whole thread about me calling me some banned dude because of my one post here. All of this on two threads with numerous individuals. I'm assuming some points had to probably be given out and now you say no qualms??????

I don't want to argue with you anymore but I just don't get it?

I do want to be on your DNS list because I wouldn't feel safe seeing you. (that's not a bareback worry it's more of after the pm's and threads and previous things I've read I just don't know what would be waiting for me there) I don't ever plan to try but if I'm lit up one night I don't always make the best decisions. Hell I was trying to get pizza and a bng at 2am on a tuesday for petes sake.

Besides it sounds like your plate is full with all these happy to cum see you dudes.
Maxi - I gave you a nice plug on the cancellation thead, hope it leads to some business. I'm here to help if you have questions since I think you need someone to help you. You're the one girl that I'd recommend get a pimp so he can tell you to shut up.
  • !VI!
  • 08-21-2015, 11:10 AM
No qualms with me, you started a whole thread about me calling me some banned dude because of my one post here. All of this on two threads with numerous individuals. I'm assuming some points had to probably be given out and now you say no qualms??????

I do want to be on your DNS list because I wouldn't feel safe seeing you. (that's not a bareback worry it's more of after the pm's and threads and previous things I've read I just don't know what would be waiting for me there) I don't ever plan to try but if I'm lit up one night I don't always make the best decisions. Hell I was trying to get pizza and a bng at 2am on a tuesday for petes sake.

Besides it sounds like your plate is full with all these happy to cum see you dudes. Originally Posted by blowmypop23

hahahahahahaha

you sure one post? oh i forgot you can talk to the ladies how you want "it's how you sift thru the "bad ladies".

you sure you remember what i sent you in a PM, when i questioned you for who you were? because oddly enough i remember
  • !VI!
  • 08-21-2015, 11:11 AM
Maxi - I gave you a nice plug on the cancellation thead, hope it leads to some business. I'm here to help if you have questions since I think you need someone to help you. You're the one girl that I'd recommend get a pimp so he can tell you to shut up. Originally Posted by TheEccie214

aw bro, that's not a cool thing to say

maxi may be needlessly rude... but i wouldn't wish that kinda of modern day slavery onto anyone
actually have YOU read all my reviews?

if i remember correctly you said "i read all the No's that's all i had to read"

you are not really the BEST example of a ideal ECCIE member

but who am i to judge Originally Posted by !VI!
I will admit I haven't read any of the most current.

What I do, and I do this with anyone who catches my interest when they post is I go read a sampling of their reviews and decide if they go on my yes-maybe-if all else fails-or hell to the fucking no pile.

I always read the no's first if a lady has them. With most ladies if they have pages of reviews i only look at a few on the first page. It doesn't take much to make a decision. With you it was such an interesting read that I read all of your no's and most of your yes's. The thing is your yes and your no's all basically say the same thing and it wasn't very flattering.. You've read them, I'm sure you have pa or lap dogs who read them to you so you should know what I'm talking about.

Even if using your logic you have more yes then no the yes and no are not what is of value to me and I'd assume some others. As the say the devil is in the details. Some gents give a yes because they don't want the back fire of the no but still put what appears to the rest of us as a no in the Ros.
  • !VI!
  • 08-21-2015, 11:15 AM

Besides it sounds like your plate is full with all these happy to cum see you dudes. Originally Posted by blowmypop23
if you don't get it why still talk to me?

you have othing to do with me? why not shut up addressing me?

you have a hard on for me buddy <3 but sadly your personality is shit and you do it intentionally ... not sure how or why anyone would want to see you.... but you know that's none of my buisness

SO BACK ON TOPIC! (stop thread jacking)

People like BMP obviously on my DNS/DNA list... intentional trolling, half minded quips, repeated "insults", people who's online personality makes me sick to read.... even if it's just an act parents should have raised you better, but then again... some don't
Y'all do realize there is no winner in a Internet pissing contest
  • !VI!
  • 08-21-2015, 11:19 AM
I will admit I haven't read any of the most current.

What I do, and I do this with anyone who catches my interest when they post is I go read a sampling of their reviews and decide if they go on my yes-maybe-if all else fails-or hell to the fucking no pile.

I always read the no's first if a lady has them. With most ladies if they have pages of reviews i only look at a few on the first page. It doesn't take much to make a decision. With you it was such an interesting read that I read all of your no's and most of your yes's. The thing is your yes and your no's all basically say the same thing and it wasn't very flattering.. You've read them, I'm sure you have pa or lap dogs who read them to you so you should know what I'm talking about.

Even if using your logic you have more yes then no the yes and no are not what is of value to me and I'd assume some others. As the say the devil is in the details. Some gents give a yes because they don't want the back fire of the no but still put what appears to the rest of us as a no in the Ros. Originally Posted by blowmypop23
actually that should be a different topic but it can't be discussed on any public setting, but you have a good point here

no sarcasm or assholeism to it... but then again it's up to interpretation at the point... and if i remember correctly the same people try to comment on every no review i see, which kinda helps filter real yea from "yes" but never again (i.e. no)

no again off topic...
honestly maleficent, you are right... BLM isn't on my DNS list in fact to my knowledge i have no qualms with him? but you know you can go back to being a queen now and stop being a dragon <3 it doesn't suit you ma'am.

but then again, you think i'm a guy lol

i've been called many MANY things in my time on ECCIE, but i don't think i've ever been called a guy lol, but you know so it be said so it is, to all the guys i've seen i'm so sorry i have not been honest, i was just hiding my enormous penis in my well made man made vagina

please forgive me

Originally Posted by !VI!
Sweetie, malificent is very insulting and I already asked the mods once not to point you, but I have zero control over what everyone sees here and what's decided by our wonderful and completely unbiased mods, ya know? Just know, it's not a very nice nickname at all, and I am SOOOOOO trying to be nice. Why on earth would you insult me in such a manner? I tell everyone you're professional, safe and even check your DNS list, and this is how you respond? Party Foul, boys and girls. Do you not like me or something? Gosh, I think you are perfect just the way you are....didn't I tell you that? I dunno ya'll, what's a gal like me gotta do?

MM loves to call people names to get her point across, maybe things were different growing up in the 50s? I thought

people were more respectful back in the days?

Here is what grandma thinks about the DNS list
Originally Posted by biglatinmale
Gosh x 2. Are you two in kahootz or sumthing? I called you a TeddyBear and thanked you for all your help, and even tried to write the briefest statement I could, just for you, because I didn't want to aggravate you. I feel insulted X 10000000000 that you would try to get others to believe I'm a granny such as that, and insinuated I was born another decade than I actually was. Why would you tell such a lie? If Teddy Bear insulted you, I apologize, but most have fond notions when it comes to Teddy Bear. However, they certainly are not equal in any manner concerning the notions you gave of me here. I am insulted and devastated more than anyone here could ever know!

The Mods don't like insulting comments ya'll. I should know for sure. But everyone is judged on different things, so ya may or may not get away with insulting me. Sure hope lotsa folks don't RTM either of you. However, I can't be nice to folks, who go around insulting me. I'm sure you understand.
hahahahahahaha

you sure one post? oh i forgot you can talk to the ladies how you want "it's how you sift thru the "bad ladies".

you sure you remember what i sent you in a PM, when i questioned you for who you were? because oddly enough i remember Originally Posted by !VI!
because oddly enough you remember?? why wouldn't you remember and why is it odd that you do. It was like 2 days ago. You say that like it's some profound statement.

I just don't get you.

you say no qualms and I say I don't get it and now you are back to calling me little man, and not an ideal eccie member. I didn't attack you or say anything bad. I'm just saying I wouldn't feel safe. I put you in the don't want to see pile after I read your reviews. It's ok for me to do that, it's my $$ and if I think the risk is too high or the reward isn't enough or that there will be a click issue it's ok.

We've had some issues here and you are known for the vengeance, hell I have a whole thread to prove it. It is not unwarranted for me to be concerned about worse if I ever pondered over. That's not an attack it's just my concern.

Also I didn't say I talk to the ladies like I do to sift through. I said my posting style. My posting style means how I post on eccie. I've only had words with 2 ladies here. You and Maxi. Maxi and mine were over a single subject. My posting style encompasses every thing I talk about here.
Maxi - I gave you a nice plug on the cancellation thead, hope it leads to some business. I'm here to help if you have questions since I think you need someone to help you. You're the one girl that I'd recommend get a pimp so he can tell you to shut up. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Are you guys all taking let's INSULT MaxiMilyen medicine or something? Suggesting I get a PIMP is extremely insulting to me! I ask that you never do it again? I haven't needed anything from you, so why would you assume I ever would NEED a PIMP or anyone else? Me thinks.....you need to rethink.

I sure hope you didn't insult me there as well. Guess I'll have to go check. Thanks for telling me though. That was kind of you. Hey....do you know The Informer? Just curious......sigh
Are you guys all taking let's INSULT MaxiMilyen medicine or something? Suggesting I get a PIMP is extremely insulting to me! I ask that you never do it again? I haven't needed anything from you, so why would you assume I ever would NEED a PIMP or anyone else? Me thinks.....you need to rethink.

I sure hope you didn't insult me there as well. Guess I'll have to go check. Thanks for telling me though. That was kind of you. Hey....do you know The Informer? Just curious......sigh Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
I find it very INSULTING that you suggest others or I are taking drugs (the Maxi medicine you speak of). That truly is a violation of board rules.

Did that sound stupid? Yes, so do yours.
We all need to get back on the topic here. All this side banter needs to go elsewhere. Thanks!