Neo-Nazism News from ABC

• DSK
  • 06-15-2015, 08:03 AM
You're the one who references the "faggotty Broadway play" every fucking day, IBButtslammer!

You're the one who shat the bed when I originally posted the lyrics from said play. Needless to say, you've adopted the admittedly fictional lyrics like it was your own.

You're the one who hasn't posted a review of a female provider since the beginning of ECCIE.

You're the one who's pathetically insecure in his own skin.

It sucks to be you, whatever you are. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'm DSK, and I didn't even live in Arkansas back then, you clueless fuck. The best part of you ran down the crack of your momma's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress.
  • Old-T
  • 06-15-2015, 08:18 AM
You are confused Old-(D). Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
It is a sure sign that IBBuffoon has lost the fight when he calls in the irregulars like IIFFy to fight for him.

Hey IIFFy, since you insist on jumping into water far over your head, how many days have YOU spent in Lebanon? Either OH or the country.

You'd be the chicken-shit eating moron WKing for Old-THUMPER who claimed Col Chivington of Lebanon, Ohio, was a "Keentuckien" Originally Posted by I B Hankering
More twisted falsehoods from the Prince of Lies, I see you still haven't absorbed the meaning of the word you looked up. Maybe you had to ask mommy to look it up for you--than could be why you didn't actually learn it. Let me see if we can find the appropriate Sesame Street tape for you to watch.

I am sorry your hero Col C wasn't actually born in KY, just effectively a Keentuck redneck racist. But I figured out WHY you are so insistent on this one, even by the low standards of your family this one was a black sheep. You are trying to disown him, but I am sure he is on that tree somewhere. The similarities to you are too great to be coincidence.
Extreme egotism to believe that my comments about IBIdiot would be about you, JL/DSK/UncleHan/BJerk/Don'tBeDaft. You've done that before under a number of handles.

You're every post reveals you, JLIdiot.

But your contribution to the board is simply fluff, so who gives a shit what you think anymore? You boldly made a bet EVERYBODY knew you'd lose. Agreed to terms EVERYBODY knew you'd violate. You haven't fooled anybody with your little psycho masquerade. Don't be daft!

IBIdiot is the queen of recycled bullshit. Now he breaks out his gay Nazi flag again, which I posted once to describe him ... more than a year ago. It's something else, the little shitbird can't get over.

His posts in this #Grubered thread only further that grubergruber faggotty fag fag.

Pathetic, recycled ravings of the Number One meltdown QUEEN on this board. This indicates that he's not only unoriginal, but completely lazy.

I'm willing to bet that he has all of these IBIdiotisms assigned to shortcuts on his Commodore 64 and doesn't have to write them out.
It is a sure sign that IBBuffoon has lost the fight when he calls in the irregulars like IIFFy to fight for him.

Hey IIFFy, since you insist on jumping into water far over your head, how many days have YOU spent in Lebanon? Either OH or the country.

More twisted falsehoods from the Prince of Lies, I see you still haven't absorbed the meaning of the word you looked up. Maybe you had to ask mommy to look it up for you--than could be why you didn't actually learn it. Let me see if we can find the appropriate Sesame Street tape for you to watch.

I am sorry your hero Col C wasn't actually born in KY, just effectively a Keentuck redneck racist. But I figured out WHY you are so insistent on this one, even by the low standards of your family this one was a black sheep. You are trying to disown him, but I am sure he is on that tree somewhere. The similarities to you are too great to be coincidence.

Originally Posted by Old-T
You'd be the lying jackass that claimed Chivington was a "Keentuckien", Old-THUMPER.

Nope, a Keentuckie hillbilly who couldn't figure out which side of the river to be born on. That makes him one of your family relations. Originally Posted by Old-T

Extreme egotism to believe that my comments about IBIdiot would be about you, JL/DSK/UncleHan/BJerk/Don'tBeDaft.

You're every post reveals you.

But your contribution to the board is simply fluff, so who gives a shit what you think anymore.

IBIdiot is the queen of recycled bullshit. His posts in this #Grubered thread only further that grubergruber faggotty fag fag.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
But you'd know all about "fluffing" and being a "queen", wouldn't you, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
For a change, IBButtslammer is playing the same tune OVER AND OVER AND OVER again, like the broken record that he is!

You'd think he'd be interested in the topic, neo-Nazism, since it's one of his hobbies.

But NOOOOO. He's droning on and on in a pathetic attempt to divert the conversation away from anything that isn't about HIM and his comical attempts to dodge the obvious questions about his motivation and closeted homosexuality (though there's no door on that closet!)

Keep rocking, pisshead! Waiting on that review, Skippy!

I told you he'd keep going on about Ohio and Kentucky.
Sadie Hawkins is where the girls ask the guys. I'm not sure what gay wetbacks have to do with that. Originally Posted by WombRaider
So you haven't sued them for discrimination? C'mon undercunt, get with the program... they let gay wetbacks and freelance faggots like you march on St. Patrick's Day in NYC, so surely they can't keep you out of the Sadie Hawkins Day race... who says it's not for gays? Before the race starts, just make up your mind if you want to pitch or catch... don't you cocksucking mojados want to be fully assimilated?
Nice talk, junior.

I guess it's OK to call Mexican Americans anything you want. What is your immigration status, you dumb fucking Polack?
Try one more time chicken dick, if you can't figure it out ask your butt buddy womb raper. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Thanks for your "enlightening post" for all.
You notice he hasn't been back since he got his ass handed to him. He got caught doing what he always does; being a stupid fucking shitass. I'm still laughing that he posted fucking maps, telling us that Ohio is not part of Kentucky When that wasn't what the contention was at all. I don't think geography was mentioned once. The word 'like' was used repeatedly, indicating that the one place was 'like' the other, meaning culturally. But he's too goddamn dumb to pick up on nuance of that nature. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Thank you for your enlightening post.

Dream it. . .and it can come true.
Attached Images File Type: jpg 4eed-TkVf8beDtRCimqP7vLtSrP51HsZz_D_5sNO7g=.jpg (27.1 KB, 38 views)
Now he breaks out his gay Nazi flag again, which I posted once to describe him ... more than a year ago. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

No kidding, assup! You mean it's YOUR flag? How long have you been a fudge-packing fascist? Were you the founder? Do you have a mission statement? A website? Link? Who's your favorite gay Nazi? Goebbels? Ernst Rohm? And whatever happened to Hitler's missing testicle? Inquiring historians want to know! If anyone can tell the “rest of the story”, it would be a goose-stepping pole smoker like you! Do you "show the flag" down at Tallywackers? LGBT uber alles!

No kidding, assup! You mean it's YOUR flag? How long have you been a fudge-packing fascist? Were you the founder? Do you have a mission statement? A website? Link? Who's your favorite gay Nazi? Goebbels? Ernst Rohm? And whatever happened to Hitler's missing testicle? Inquiring historians want to know! If anyone can tell the “rest of the story”, it would be a goose-stepping pole smoker like you! Do you "show the flag" down at Tallywackers? LGBT uber alles!

. Originally Posted by lustylad
Amen, and unless we allow another Nazi Regime, it won't happen again.

. Originally Posted by lustylad
Are you THAT fucking stupid, Junior?

YOU posted that flag! Got your mentor's back (side)?
Are you THAT fucking stupid, Junior?

YOU posted that flag! Got your mentor's back (side)? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I never believed in Nazi type government. I am trying to oppose that government. I am a democrat, a believer in humanity, and a believer in human rights. We have interest groups who you can support. Thank you very much.
Are you THAT fucking stupid... YOU posted that flag! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No I didn't! I RE-POSTED it! You just admitted to being the original Rainbow Nazi flag poster:

IBIdiot is the queen of recycled bullshit. Now he breaks out his gay Nazi flag again, which I posted once to describe him ... more than a year ago. It's something else, the little shitbird can't get over. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Don't be coy with us, assup. You're the OP of the flag so you own it! You outed yourself. You just admitted it in plain English. Why deny something you just posted? You like Jerrys and Fairies. Poofter krauts. Fascist fags. Goose-stepping gaymos. I'm sure wearing the uniform and sporting the swastika enhances your sex appeal as you cruise the gay bars in Clarksville late at night. It's ok, assup. Eccie is a big tent. You add diversity. Now please tell us more about your new affinity group. Surely you can understand why everyone is curious. It IS an odd niche for you to pursue. So we're all ears. LGBT uber alles!