nothing reply anything you want

A woman was helping her husband set up his computer, and at the appropriate point in the process, the computer advised him that he would
now need to enter a password. Something he will use to log on.

The husband was in a rather amorous mood and figured he would try for the shock effect to bring this to his wife's attention. So, when the computer asked him to enter his password, he made it plainly obvious to his wife what he was entering by stating each letter out loud as he typed:

P...E...N...I...S

His wife fell off her chair laughing when the computer replied:

**** PASSWORD REJECTED. NOT LONG ENOUGH Originally Posted by Hugbuddy
mmmmmm I bored LynnPL to sleep??????

Ok so woke up to pee. And there is a Info-commercial on the radio. Now I feel like I need vitamin D. As I am so lifeless to get out in the sun and work in the yard. mmmmmm ahhhhhh errrrrr sun???
  • LynnT
  • 04-30-2011, 08:51 AM
have two men and call me in the morning!!

Hope you are ok.

And no giving of HJ. till you feel better. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Bursitis (sp?) flare up..old sports injuries..its still hurting like a bitch this morning. Not as bad this time though, sometimes it so bad I cant get out of bed or move..
  • cnym
  • 04-30-2011, 12:37 PM
Official Announcement

The government today announced that it is changing its national emblem from the Bald Eagle to a Condom because it more accurately reflects the government’s political stance.

A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pricks and gives you a sense of security while you are actually being screwed.
cnym you got to put that on Comedy Central on the home page
  • cnym
  • 04-30-2011, 04:00 PM
OSD, I can never compete with you, you DaMan
har!! ok..
Attached Images File Type: jpg jpeg89.jpg (36.7 KB, 167 views)
Attached Images File Type: jpg chatroulette-trolling-osama-bin-trolling.jpg (23.6 KB, 164 views)
The Bacon Bazooka
LA Weekly Blog has another great bacon related article they are sharing with us.

How did you celebrate your weekend? Probably not as creatively as the guys who celebrate Bacon Day by building a working bacon bazooka....

http://bacontoday.com/the-bacon-bazooka/

Apparently Bacon Day is an annual event over at This Is Freaking Ridiculous. In 2010, 40 pounds of bacon went into the making of the Bacon AT-AT. The first annual Bacon Day in 2009? Behold the BA-K-47, a bacon-covered, 1:1 scale model of an assault rifle.
Attached Images File Type: jpg bacon-gun1.jpg (97.3 KB, 162 views)
fried rice with too much chili pepper!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfnW4...&feature=share
anita
If something was to happen to me. Please keep this one and your sandbox thread going.
  • GP
  • 05-03-2011, 11:02 AM
Nothing would ever happen 2 u osd
time will tell my friend
osd...no problem my friend...but you have many years left ..and many forums left to post in!!
hope so but not looking good for a few of us missy meow