ladies show us your ASSets

wow Shana!!!

{taken at bike rally memorial day}

LynnT, you are an amazing beauty!

fun thread! hahaha
Roxie, very HOTTT body and very sexxxy ASSets.
Since I'm getting ready to do another shoot...I thought I'd tease you a little with this pic of Claudia and I, that was taken from my last shoot in the Bowery in NYC...by a well known erotica photographer named Will Santillo... and yes, I have blurred some areas. I guess you'll just have to come to my members site to see more, and in fact, you can see a whole lot more if your interested!

xoxo, kristen

(oh, btw, I'm looking for a location for my next video production...and I think the South would be slamming...let's see, maybe on a ranch, I have so many ideas with that as a back drop, ranch hand and lady of the house, lady godiva, two girls fooling around in the barn...any way, any suggestions?)
seen and one of the most impressive set of breasts ever witnessed the thread is about ASSets so how about a nice tushie shot or 2 for the boys. btw checked out her site what this girl's body is hall of fame. heres a link guys happy whackin http://www.mykristen.com/gallery.php#
Since I'm getting ready to do another shoot...I thought I'd tease you a little with this pic of Claudia and I, that was taken from my last shoot in the Bowery in NYC...by a well known erotica photographer named Will Santillo... and yes, I have blurred some areas. I guess you'll just have to come to my members site to see more, and in fact, you can see a whole lot more if your interested!

xoxo, kristen

(oh, btw, I'm looking for a location for my next video production...and I think the South would be slamming...let's see, maybe on a ranch, I have so many ideas with that as a back drop, ranch hand and lady of the house, lady godiva, two girls fooling around in the barn...any way, any suggestions?) Originally Posted by KristenDiAngelo
I think I meant to but this in the nude show case (except for the mesh, I am nude)...I'm such a ditz...but, I do love Santillo's work...so much for finding the right category. Luckly I don't have that much trouble finding other things...lol...
money can't buy you happieness but i know i for one if money was no object would be on a plane and enjoying that tush. while i am sure you are worth every penny of your fee [looking at your pics only confirms this] but i am not in that league. if you would be so kind to post a couple pics of that fine tush all us guys with champagne tast and beer budgets can dream what if.. and with luck one of our fellow hobbiest will enjoy your company and share the experience with the rest of us.
I think I meant to but this in the nude show case (except for the mesh, I am nude)...I'm such a ditz...but, I do love Santillo's work...so much for finding the right category. Luckly I don't have that much trouble finding other things...lol... Originally Posted by KristenDiAngelo

xoxo, kristen

(oh, btw, I'm looking for a location for my next video production...and I think the South would be slamming...let's see, maybe on a ranch, I have so many ideas with that as a back drop, ranch hand and lady of the house, lady godiva, two girls fooling around in the barn...any way, any suggestions?) Originally Posted by KristenDiAngelo

Kept looking for some assets Couldn't find them. Oh yes that's right you must have been placing an ad in this thread.
Attached Images File Type: jpg DSC7482-S.jpg (22.3 KB, 809 views)
Delanie, Rylee and HCM, some sizzling ASSets!!!
Delanie, Rylee and HCM, some sizzling ASSets!!! Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Thank you sweety, I believe we need to "sizzle" together!
dammit that is one helluva way to wake up!!

Petite can I crawl in bed with you???lol