information

That was hot! And i'm a guy. Originally Posted by Doove
Not sure if this is your sarcasm...I mean I was almost there myself, until it occured to me not one mod ( except maybe, gp) said thank you to any member who showed support in regards. They thanked eachother kindly.

Hmmmm..interesting.

I hope the supporters didn't just swallow a pill from nurse Ratched.
  • GP
  • 12-16-2013, 02:28 PM
Not sure if this is your sarcasm...I mean I was almost there myself, until it occured to me not one mod ( except maybe, gp) said thank you to any member who showed support in regards. They thanked eachother kindly.

Hmmmm..interesting.

I hope the supporters didn't just swallow a pill from nurse Ratched. Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
If I didn't let me make sure I do say thanks, especially to you Frankie. It has been a pleasure having you (and others) as a member(s) of this community. You are not the kind of person who easily jumps on a bandwagon just because everyone else is blindly doing it. It is a shame, but some people are easily swayed by rantings, whether true or NOT.
sticking a finger down my throat so I can puke.
  • GP
  • 12-16-2013, 02:53 PM
An especially big thanks to you Clammy. Without you, upstate NY would not be the place it is today!
then have you Thancked yourself GP?
  • Doove
  • 12-16-2013, 04:34 PM
The best mod is rarely seen doing his job. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Ideally, sure. But when half of the problem posters in here have made it their agenda to do little more than fuck with the mods and what they're tasked to do, i, for one, am not going to fault them for being a little more overt.
Is anybody else having trouble with there link working, I had it sent from a couple of people and now it says invalid ID? anybody now how to solve this or reforward me the link. Thanks
It is near impossible to "fuck with" a rarely seen mod.....that is the whole point of being rarely seen.
dove that's why most of them are banned, lol
that bad group is gone
  • GP
  • 12-16-2013, 05:12 PM
that bad group is gone Originally Posted by bjwstw
dearhunter is still here
lmao ...you actually believe that!!!
dearhunter is still here Originally Posted by GP
Welcome to the big leagues......it is up hill from here on........ijs
  • GP
  • 12-16-2013, 08:48 PM
Welcome to the big leagues......it is up hill from here on........ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter

You? big leagues? heh
Can I have a point for an AD violation........heh
If I didn't let me make sure I do say thanks, especially to you Frankie. It has been a pleasure having you (and others) as a member(s) of this community. You are not the kind of person who easily jumps on a bandwagon just because everyone else is blindly doing it. It is a shame, but some people are easily swayed by rantings, whether true or NOT. Originally Posted by GP
Hey gp, thank you back! Sincerely that means a lot!

I do so much appreciate your arguement " on cm' on osd these are real life names"..

Xo
Frankie Fine