Kamala's policies - which ones do you like?

Illegals get $13K Loaded Visa card.

Helene Victims get $750.

You can’t hate this Administration enough. Originally Posted by Flair4Drama
I can't hate these lies enough....and I assure you it ain't pretend hate.

So it is way past time to call out this turd. The $750 is an up-front short-term payment to help with immediate expenses like food, water, baby formula, etc. It in no way represents some kind of "limit" that FEMA will give someone for total aid.

The bullshit and lying has been so bad that FEMA had to create a page called "Hurricane Rumor Response" just to refute these lies:

https://www.fema.gov/disaster/curren...rumor-response

People affected by these disasters have been fucked over enough.

Stop making it worse by posting lies.

I can't hate these lies enough....and I assure you it ain't pretend hate.

So it is way past time to call out this turd. The $750 is an up-front short-term payment to help with immediate expenses like food, water, baby formula, etc. It in no way represents some kind of "limit" that FEMA will give someone for total aid.

The bullshit and lying has been so bad that FEMA had to create a page called "Hurricane Rumor Response" just to refute these lies:

https://www.fema.gov/disaster/curren...rumor-response

People affected by these disasters have been fucked over enough.

Stop making it worse by posting lies.

. Originally Posted by rooster
We are starting to see a pattern here from Flair. Post some outrageous, ridiculous, false rumor. Repeat it often enough and some fools start to believe there must be something to it. We saw it with his posts about cats and dogs and now about the Helene response.

Then, when the thing gets debunked, there is no apology, no "oops" and no retraction.

This precisely the Trumpian strategy. Call an opponent a Marxist or mentally impaired, or worse. Say it often enough and some of the shit may stick to the wall.

Luckily, no one in the Sandbox falls for it. Well, OK, maybe a few folks who just love licking shit off walls.
Trump is getting so dishonest even Laura Ingram is calling him out.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...baa3d3ce&ei=26
The cocksucker is still telling the FEMA lies, including the $750 one that was discredited days ago. He repeated it at a campaign rally yesterday.

Years from now there is going to be a children's book about supporters of Stupor Trump called "Grandpa, WTF were you thinking?"

Then, when the thing gets debunked, there is no apology, no "oops" and no retraction. Originally Posted by brasil
That's an infamous Roy Cohn tactic.

Y'all remember Roy? Stupor Trump's hero? A spectacular American. From his beginnings as a Joe McCarthy counsel to his influence in getting Eisenhower to ban homosexuals as government employees.

His high point likely was his death from AIDS...which he insisted was "liver cancer"...but was in fact due to his life as a closeted homosexual.

Trump learned from the best.